Bioweapon now for sale at NESBA events

BW Fuel Company

We would like to invite all NESBA riders to take a look at the new BioWeapon website at www.bwfuel.com. We are now taking orders for some NESBA events with many more on the way. BWFuel is working toward integrating with the NESBA.com website over the next few months, so look for us near your “Event Sign Up” button soon. Positive commments are appreciated and criticism welcome via P/M or in this forum. We thank you and look forward to riding with you this season.

PS. If you rode at Barber in November you may see yourself in our commercial.

–Jeff Pitzer CR#89, David Brown CR#10, Brad O’Dell I#313 and Shawn Gentry B#12

BW Fuel Company

picture.php

Dave561

Control Rider
What is the stability on an open container? Typical race fuels have an opened container life span of 4 weeks or less. Can this be kept in the fuel system for extended periods? And does the performance stay consistent in an open container over time?

BW Fuel Company

slow_honda;107567 wrote: What is the stability on an open container? Typical race fuels have an opened container life span of 4 weeks or less. Can this be kept in the fuel system for extended periods? And does the performance stay consistent in an open container over time?
Mr Honda,
The previous post has our spec sheet attached to it. For the benefit of all reading this thread, I will answer your question by explaining the spec sheet. This will help you compare our fuel to other race fuels. For comparison sake I will use VP's U4.2 because we both claim similar performance numbers.

The distillation points refer to temperatures and rates where fuel burns away. The three points 10, 50 and 90% relate to specific functions of the fuel. 10%, the part that burns first, is mainly for cold starting, 50% is for warmup, and the 90% is what makes good power and mileage. EP is the end point (100%)

Reid Vapor Pressure describes how easily liquid fuel turns to burnable vapor. In comparison, VP's U4.2 is 6.32, BioWeapon is 8.8. This is one way BioWeapon makes power and reduces HydroCarbons in the exhaust at the same time.

Research octane number and motor octane number describe resistance to predetonation. Research is a lab derived number where as motor actually uses a special test motor to determine knock points. The octane that most refer to is PON (pump octane number)which is simply the average of the two. BioWeapon's PON is 93.3, VP'S U4.2 is 105. BioWeapon was specifically formulated to stay at 93 allowing it's power gains to be reaolized with little or no custom maping of fuel systems or engingine tuning. It takes a great deal of modification to truely take advantage of 105 octane and or oxygenated fuel. Staying at 93 also lets riders switch back and forth from pump gas without re-tuning.

Oxidation Stability. Here in lies the answer to your question. This describes how the fuel reacts when exposed to open air. BioWeapon has a very good oxidation stability, especially when compared to oxygenated fuels. In the big picure of fuel turning bad, EP and Reid Vapor Pressure come in to play here as well. Even though no fuel likes to sit in open air, the difference between BioWeapon and U4.2 is there is no need to drain your tank after use BW, or dispose of month old fuel.

Finally, the gravity measurements are the relative weight and density of fuel compared to water. Typically heaver fuels get better mileage.

I hope this helps everyone understand the gist of fuel spec. The descriptions I offer here are simplified versions of what are all debateable and complicated points. If anyone needs more specific information in more depth, P/M me and I will put you in contact with our chemist.

BW Fuel Company

Pitzer and I have a mutual friend who is connected with a punk band in England. They made us the cover version of The Trashmen's Surfin' Bird in the video. We think it is spot on for our image. Not to mention how good DooDoo and Land Shark look when they ride. By the way that is Jeff Floyd pancaked out at 1:08, and it is quick but at 1:47 - 1:48 DooDOo is pasing 2 guys around he outside of 5. A great deal of work, especially watching hours of film to find our riders, went in to this simple commercial. We will have another infomercial type video in about a month or two for some other products we are going to launch once our riders are finished evaluating them. Thanks to all who have supported us so far, especially if you are in this video.

emry

This thread jogged my memory a bit (Good thing). I still have the half a tank of Bioweapon in my R6 since the Barber event. Turned on the key, mind you this bike has not been run since the Barber event, hit the starter button and it fired right up. Had this been U4.2, I would have become very busy cleaning/replacing my injection system (not that I have had to do that before:eek:). Even seemed to have decent throttle reponse once it warm up. I may save the rest until Barber!:D

bodell

emry;107687 wrote: This thread jogged my memory a bit (Good thing). I still have the half a tank of Bioweapon in my R6 since the Barber event. Turned on the key, mind you this bike has not been run since the Barber event, hit the starter button and it fired right up. Had this been U4.2, I would have become very busy cleaning/replacing my injection system (not that I have had to do that before:eek:). Even seemed to have decent throttle reponse once it warm up. I may save the rest until Barber!:D
We have let fuel sit in a 08 CBR1000 for over 4 months and had no starting issues. Fuel left that long exposed to air will not give as much power as fuel stored properly, but will not degrade any worse than pump gas.

BW Fuel Company

Here are some shots from when we tore down DooDoo's GSXR 750 motor. It had 18000 miles with the final 3500 miles exclusively on BioWeapon. There will be a video of the entire teardown at bwfuel.com next week.

Here is the intake. It is bare metal.

picture.php

ZOOM
picture.php

Here is the head. It is dark from heatscore, but there is no carbon and it is lightly lubricated.
picture.php

ZOOM
picture.php

BW Fuel Company

Here are the pistons. They are also dark from heatscore but have no carbon on them. They are well lubricated.
picture.php

ZOOM
picture.php

Here is the exhaust.
picture.php

Here is the Spark Plug. Note the lube on thethreads, but no sign of fouling.
picture.php

Meat

Were you guys considering contingency for CCS this season or is it too early in your company's development for that?

bodell

Meat;107871 wrote: Were you guys considering contingency for CCS this season or is it too early in your company's development for that?
We are still working on a contingency program. For the now, our immediate plan is to get behind anyone who puts our product in the limelight or on the podium. I am currently looking for racers who are willing to brand their bikes with the BioWeapon lettering and fighting cock in exchange for a discount on fuel. This discount can range anywhere between 10 and 100% based on a rider's exposure and or performance. A cash contengency program is alot to manage,and is too corporate and faceless. This is an oppretunity to get in on the ground level of something new, and grab some of the spotlight green energy is going to command from the media. We would rather invest in a rider than an organization for the time being.

Meat

bodell;107877 wrote: We are still working on a contingency program. For the now, our immediate plan is to get behind anyone who puts our product in the limelight or on the podium. I am currently looking for racers who are willing to brand their bikes with the BioWeapon lettering and fighting cock in exchange for a discount on fuel. This discount can range anywhere between 10 and 100% based on a rider's exposure and or performance. A cash contengency program is alot to manage,and is too corporate and faceless. This is an oppretunity to get in on the ground level of something new, and grab some of the spotlight green energy is going to command from the media. We would rather invest in a rider than an organization for the time being.
Since this will be my first year racing, I am not sure that they will have enough tiers for me to stand on a podium this year. This is more of a year of learning for me.

I would like to see this company do well. I am looking into contingency sponsors only because I like to support companies that support my happiness. So, I will have stickers on my bike correlating to companies that give money to racing, even though I may not see too much of that money.

I also understand that as a new fuel to the market you probably have the dilemma of whether to try for maximum exposure or exposure of a few very skilled elite riders.

If you guys can get Doo-Doo out of NOVICE, that would at least bump me up one spot closer to the podium.:D

bodell

Meat;107880 wrote: Since this will be my first year racing, I am not sure that they will have enough tiers for me to stand on a podium this year. This is more of a year of learning for me.

I would like to see this company do well. I am looking into contingency sponsors only because I like to support companies that support my happiness. So, I will have stickers on my bike correlating to companies that give money to racing, even though I may not see too much of that money.

I also understand that as a new fuel to the market you probably have the dilemma of whether to try for maximum exposure or exposure of a few very skilled elite riders.

If you guys can get Doo-Doo out of NOVICE, that would at least bump me up one spot closer to the podium.:D
I am racing CCS for the first time this season too. I do not expect to do all that well, but I know that it will be fun. DooDoo is going to head up the contingency program when we get to that point, until then PM me and we can continue this conversation.