Blackhawk 4/10 4/11

Sklossmonster

Umm.. in all honesty I think {someone} still has the bonfire title. Mine don't tend to start with 80 foot mushroom clouds from race gas like {someone's} does.
I can neither confirm nor deny the alleged presence of any so-called orange shirted types who may or may not have any knowledge of any such activities, but that was one hell of a good time :D

Bucky Badger

Sklossmonster;116223 wrote: I can neither confirm nor deny the alleged presence of any so-called orange shirted types who may or may not have any knowledge of any such activities, but that was one hell of a good time :D
I had the RIGHT to remain silent....I just didn't have the ability. - Ron White :D

j_fuggin_t

damn this is tempting.. i may have to speed up this whole process of getting all my stuff mounted etc.. my luck i won't do it and it will be mid 60's and sunny.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what to do

Trent1098S

Sklossmonster;116223 wrote: I can neither confirm nor deny the alleged presence of any so-called orange shirted types who may or may not have any knowledge of any such activities, but that was one hell of a good time :D
Why, yes.. yes it was. :)

Can't believe there's only two weeks left to go now. The wait is almost over!

tofstfouru

Another great deal from NESBA now what the hell am I going to do? A weekend at BHF or a couple track days at Road A which I have never been to? Either way thank you for the great deals once again. Maybe we can get another last min track day at Brainerd for $90.... what a steal that was.

jigs

mx558;116347 wrote: I'm in both days ! And I'm not drinking any of GP's beer. ha ha
He say's that now....then comes Saturday night.....then he'll fall asleep at the tip rail at the strip club....."no more drinky".:eek:

sobottka

jigs;116368 wrote: He say's that now....then comes Saturday night.....then he'll fall asleep at the tip rail at the strip club....."no more drinky".:eek:
ahh the memories!! :haha:

jeedizzle

Well last year I crashed my bike here before even getting on the track. Doctor would not let me ride for a year. I am hoping to get my bike back together to give it another go.

Trent1098S

I'm back *IN*!!!! Work schedule has changed and I'm free that weekend.

Although the bad news is, now I'll definitely miss Road America, and probably Putnam and Mid Ohio. #%$^&%#&^$ sonofa%&^(#

nickmick

Trent1098S;117561 wrote: I'm back *IN*!!!! Work schedule has changed and I'm free that weekend.

Although the bad news is, now I'll definitely miss Road America, and probably Putnam and Mid Ohio. #%$^&%#&^$ sonofa%&^(#
ah, that really sucks.

work is scaring me as well. i better not have to travel that weekend.

Hitman954

man getting to crunch time. Got my new suspension yesterday, but am waiting on my clip ons and chain and sprockets. Gotta change out the oil and filter (reminds me I actually have to pick this stuff up) and change the coolant to water wetter. Is someone gonna be doin tire service? the fun starts in 10days WOOOHOOO