Blackhawk 7/3 pics

beac83

I was playing with some new equipment as well. Nothing here that great, but good for looking at form.

http://s459.photobucket.com/albums/qq318/craigbeac/NESBA-Blackhawk-July3-2010/

Upload should be done in another couple hours - there are over 700 pics

Some are from the 10AM/11AM sessions from T4 , and then the 2PM sessions A I B from T6

EDIT: Looks like I've exceeded my storage space on this account. Only about 480 pics out of the 760 uploaded. I'll look for another place to post the rest.

2nd EDIT: I'm now uploading all the pics to Smugmug. Still have a few hours to go. I'll post a link at the end of the thread when they are done.

beac83

About 260 more pics to upload now.

Sorry they are all so dark. I still need to learn how to operate the camera better. It seems I had it set to ISO 100, which didn't work too well in the shade or with higher shutter speeds. I was shooting in Manual Aperture and focus as the automatics on the D5000 aren't fast enough as guys come around the corners.

It was good to see everyone yesterday. Looking forward to getting back on the bike as soon as the wrist allows.

27Ducati

Thanks for the great pictures! I must have been in a group of people that you know in the "I" group judging by the amount of pictures I'm in.

ERB68

27Ducati;138018 wrote: Thanks for the great pictures! I must have been in a group of people that you know in the "I" group judging by the amount of pictures I'm in.
I too am just trying to "share the love" so to speak.

My pics are not with very good stuff like Craig's but some thing is better than no thing.
I've taken these with a 8meg cannon point and shoot.

finny47

Thanks for taking pix! Especially the rear angle shots. I was so focused all day on getting my head down, I didn't realize I was leaving my ass on the seat! I know what I'll be working on next time.

Blue By U

BHFNesba7-3-10025.jpg

is that good/bad body position?

It looks like the bike is leaned too far.

eE jeremy

Blue By U;138292 wrote:
BHFNesba7-3-10025.jpg

is that good/bad body position?

It looks like the bike is leaned too far.
You should try to get off a little further and get your head a little lower, a good rule of thumb is if your entire helmet is below the windscreen of the bike if you draw a horizontal line across the top of the bike in the picture your running pretty good! Also try to open your shoulders up more to the apex.

fasterthanu

eE jeremy;138296 wrote: You should try to get off a little further and get your head a little lower, a good rule of thumb is if your entire helmet is below the windscreen of the bike if you draw a horizontal line across the top of the bike in the picture your running pretty good! Also try to open your shoulders up more to the apex.
That pic is of Alan Feddersen. Maybe you should give him a few pointers next time you see him at the track.:D

eE jeremy

fasterthanu;138300 wrote: That pic is of Alan Feddersen. Maybe you should give him a few pointers next time you see him at the track.:D
:wow: My bad! I thought it was the poster putting his own pic up! Why would you post a picture of someone else dude lol. Post up some of your pictures and i'm sure you'll get some useful advice from someone in the know