Blackhawk July 2nd/3rd Roll call..

SpEeDy GoNzAlEz

alsaleen;197590 wrote: Ill be paying for both days in the morning, question though. Ive neer done a TD with NESBA is there camping at the track still? If so im in for the weeekend, also my grandfather will be tagging along sense its the weekend of the 4th and all. sweet deal is that hes got a pretty sweet motor home.

Just look for the kid on a buell :D

Well, hope to meet some new faces, and see some old ones too. oh ps sense we should have the rig there we'd be glad to loan part of the kitchen out for the pot luck.
Yes there's camping. They also have power for that pretty sweet motor home for $25 a night if i'm not mistaken. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

j_fuggin_t

alsaleen;197590 wrote: Ill be paying for both days in the morning, question though. Ive neer done a TD with NESBA is there camping at the track still? If so im in for the weeekend, also my grandfather will be tagging along sense its the weekend of the 4th and all. sweet deal is that hes got a pretty sweet motor home.

Just look for the kid on a buell :D

Well, hope to meet some new faces, and see some old ones too. oh ps sense we should have the rig there we'd be glad to loan part of the kitchen out for the pot luck.
since you haven't been to a trackday w/ nesba you've def been missing out!! We have a shit ton of fun ;)

ride_hard

I thought electricity was $15 a day $25 for the weekend. I'm not positive on this though. Just what I thought I remember reading on a flyer.

alsaleen

15 or 25, itll be better than running the generator and keeping you guys up all night :rolleyes: . yea ive heard you guys are fun, ive only been to a counple track days and am just getting started but im already hooked.

if i have to pre pay for electric could some one let me know otherwise im planning on paying there. Its been hectic to get ready im working 2.5 hours from home and living out of a hotel so im rushing to get everything done this weekend. all thats left is get the exhaust back in, plugs and wires, oh and get the engine back in :D.

beac83

To pay for electric, ask at the gate when you arrive and sign the entrance release. They will give you a tag to tie onto your cord.
If you don't pay at the gate, they come around during the weekend and will ask for the cash in your pit.

It's easier for everyone if you pay at the gate, and no one thinks you are trying to sneak their power.

cooker1

:notsure:
thumpin250;197720 wrote: No kidding, where you found chobham bodywork is beyond me.
I dont know what that means but I made it ! It's not bad for my 1st time fabricating bodywork cant afford the fancy stuff ( not cheap just frugal ) rather ride good than look good riding !

j_fuggin_t

mpz;197826 wrote: In for both days...come on weather.
are you really gonna start that :doh: we're as good as doomed now!! i will now request that, those that have the "other" type of tire please mount them and get them ready :argh:

ride_hard

j_fuggin_t;197838 wrote: are you really gonna start that :doh: we're as good as doomed now!! i will now request that, those that have the "other" type of tire please mount them and get them ready :argh:
Are you talking about white walls? I wish I had white walls on my N-Tecs. :p

mpz

j_fuggin_t;197838 wrote: are you really gonna start that :doh: we're as good as doomed now!! i will now request that, those that have the "other" type of tire please mount them and get them ready :argh:
Didn't say the r word, did I? I will be bringing second set of rims though...just in case :p