Blessing of the bikes- Chicago West burb

hotwings

On Sat May 16 there is a "blessing of the bikes" at Mooseheart. What is Mooseheart? Mooseheart is one of the oldest orphanages in country dating back to 1911. The campus is located on Route 31, between Batavia IL and North Aurora IL. They take in kids from all over the United States that have no where else to go. Check out; www.mooseheart.org

Why should we participate? Think of how excited these kids will be to see "race" bikes, not just the normal HD's. I'm planning on taking my SV and both my bro bikes.

The event director has agreed to open the gate early, 7 am so that we can unload the trailers. We will enter the South East gate, Route 31 & Mooseheart Rd; behind the stadium.
Registration opens at 8am. Costs- $15 per person with all proceeds to benefit Mooseheart and Special Olympics.
I'm asking for the support of my Nesba family for this event. I will be handing out 3 sets of leather wash free to the first 3 Nesbians who roll into Child City with their bikes. For more info, PM me here, or send me an email at bigmeaniemotor@aol.com

hotwings

roll call please, the more bikes the better,

1. M Lockhart SV
2. D Lockhart 250 Cup bike
3. D Lockhart Millie

hotwings

Need more bikes!!!! And I forgot to include that the local HD dealer, Zylstra is having a pig roast and live band after the blessing. Your $15 donation at Mooseheart gets you in.

ronhix

I'm gonna do my best to make it out Mike, thanks for wearing that heart of yours on your sleeve you big softie! :)

dlockhart5x

oldschool;53633 wrote: When are you going to send out the directions to the area we can park our trailers?
The event director has agreed to open the gate early, 7 am so that we can unload the trailers. We will enter the South East gate, Route 31 & Mooseheart Rd; behind the stadium.

hotwings

Thanks, for postín up bro. I've been off the grid for a couple of days. I have an email in to the guy in charge just confirm thats the gate to use. As for now, my bro has it right, SE corner of the property.

hotwings

New Gate Time ; 7:30 to 8 am, the gate will be opened for us.

Plan on parking / unloading trailers along the fence by football field. Enter off Mooseheart rd.

gkotlin

hotwings;54399 wrote: New Gate Time ; 7:30 to 8 am, the gate will be opened for us.

Plan on parking / unloading trailers along the fence by football field. Enter off Mooseheart rd.
Gates will be opened for our arrival at 7:30. Hope that many of you can make it. It's an opportunity to give some exposure to our sport and put some smiles on childrens faces. See you there!