Bluegrass

rk97

I think there's a distinction to be made between a weather cancelation and poor planning on the part of the track. The bluegrass staff said the track would be done, and it's not. That's different than the track being done, but covered in snow...

I thought Garth addressed Grattan on the old board. IIRC, they simply wouldn't return his calls. Bluegrass hasn't come right out and said it, but I get the impression that (unless you're racing), they're only working with STT. good for STT - bad for Bluegrass, IMO. if questions are going unanswered, then I understand people's frustration, but to say that NESBA 'has no intention of booking any dates' at certain tracks isn't acccurate. Intention just doesn't always translate into results, and I would agree that tracks not on the schedule should be removed from the 'tracks we ride' list.

I didn't mean to revive the dead horse with my post - I was just pissed off that my season opener was getting effed in the ass, and projecting that anger at STT. I shouldn't have phrased it in such a way that canonized NESBA.

Morph

Control Rider
rk97;43263 wrote: I think there's a distinction to be made between a weather cancelation and poor planning on the part of the track. The bluegrass staff said the track would be done, and it's not. That's different than the track being done, but covered in snow...

I thought Garth addressed Grattan on the old board. IIRC, they simply wouldn't return his calls. Bluegrass hasn't come right out and said it, but I get the impression that (unless you're racing), they're only working with STT. good for STT - bad for Bluegrass, IMO. if questions are going unanswered, then I understand people's frustration, but to say that NESBA 'has no intention of booking any dates' at certain tracks isn't acccurate. Intention just doesn't always translate into results, and I would agree that tracks not on the schedule should be removed from the 'tracks we ride' list.

I didn't mean to revive the dead horse with my post - I was just pissed off that my season opener was getting effed in the ass, and projecting that anger at STT. I shouldn't have phrased it in such a way that cannonized
NESBA.
Funny choice of words

rk97

and poor spelling (stupid IE - i'm used to firefox letting me know i'm an idiot)

**canonized, with 1 "N"