BMP, Absolutely a blast!!

gvstone

:)My friend and I had a Great time this weekend at Barber!! Thanks to NESBA and a special thanks to Rob and Todd for your excellent teaching and motivation!!! Thanks you Eddie for your understanding, great to get to know you a bit!! We rode a couple sessions in the rain and were amazed at what you learn when you are all "drawed" up!!:eek:

Could not have been better.... Thanks to Everyone!!

Greg #57 B and friend John on #777

GS500rider

I agree! Yesterday was amazing! I was on the Blue first gen SV.
Today was pretty good, despite the lowside in the rain...

oldn0tded

2nd the motion

I'm throwing in with my riding partner on this one.

I REALLY enjoyed Barber, both days. Yesterday was "Learn the Track" day. Today was "Slow Down and Learn the Line" day. Well, it was "Take a Shower on the Bike Day" too, but I don't wanna talk about that.

I appreciate the time and effort it takes to put something like this on. I'm REAL glad it's not me. Lottsa of work, lottsa of "Monday Morning Quarterbacking", not enough "Thank yous".

So here's my "Thank You". I'm grateful to all of the guys/gals that make it safe for all of us to have some LEGAL fun with bikes that are basically useless for anything else.

John
B-777
2006 R-1 :agree:

GapRider

Glad you guys had fun, that's what it's all about, that's why I ride. Enjoyed getting to know you a little bit and hope to see you out there again, hopefully we can play some more on dry track, now go back to Johnson city and tell them how you ripped Barber! :D

JRA

Glad you guys had a good time. It's funny how small of a world it can be sometimes.:D

gvstone;148600 wrote: :)My friend and I had a Great time this weekend at Barber!! Thanks to NESBA and a special thanks to Rob and Todd for your excellent teaching and motivation!!! Thanks you Eddie for your understanding, great to get to know you a bit!! We rode a couple sessions in the rain and were amazed at what you learn when you are all "drawed" up!!:eek:

Could not have been better.... Thanks to Everyone!!

Greg #57 B and friend John on #777
Hey Greg and John, I had an awesome time rolling with you guys Sunday. I saw so much improvement from those who stayed to work on their SKILLS that it was kinda stunning. See ya soon.:cheers: