BMW M Wheels For Sale!!

machdw69

2 fronts 2 rears with Kumho Ecsta's. 225 45 R17 tire and wheel combo's have around 10k on them. the rears are a little worn but the fronts are in great shape. no curb rash. these are M reproduction wheels and looked great on my E46. would make a good set of winter wheels. paid $1200 new and will take $800 for all 4.

machdw69

reduced to $600!!

i will be at NJMP 10-25,26th and can bring them if you wish to see them up close. i also have all the lug nuts for the wheels.

snikwad

Those are not BMW M wheels. never came on any M, they came on 330's with sports package...

They fit E36s quite well too.

snikwad

i think they are real authentic wheels. but M wheels they are not.
they will fit on a E46 M3 too, but it would be so tucked under and tiny, it would look like a school bus.

but the look like authentic OEM wheels

machdw69

i had the original set on the car (2001, 330i) before i sold it and that set along with these had the M emblem on them. the car had the sport pkg which was indicated as M on the build sheet along with the wheels.

either way, yes they are reproductions and i was using them in the winter for 2 years because i didn't like the aftermarket "boy racer" wheels and i retained the stock look with these. these are all 225's. the stocks were 245 rear and 225 front.

if anybody has anymore questions or wants more pics, don't hesitate. thanks.

toptaz1000rr

snikwad;89685 wrote: i think they are real authentic wheels. but M wheels they are not.
they will fit on a E46 M3 too, but it would be so tucked under and tiny, it would look like a school bus.

but the look like authentic OEM wheels
could tell for sure by looking at the cast markings on the inside of the rims

machdw69

Yeah both days!! I might feel like giving someone a NESBIAN discount if i can sell at the track and not have to ship across the country too!!