Bmw s 1000 rr 2010 2,600 miles

bmrboy

Retiring from track riding :( Arthritis is creating some problems for me ... So If I can't ride at 100% :argh:
It's best to step away ... with that being said ... my little Rocket sled needs a new home. This bike is 100% ready to rock
needs nothing ... extra's as follows

DUNLOP N-TEC slicks rear tire has 5 sessions , front tire has many days left [rear tire is newest design, long lasting]
Woodcraft ... case guards - frame sliders - rear spools
Almost 2 complete sets of race body work [armour bodies] -2 lowers[full containment] 1 front fender 2 tail sections comp.
Hot bodies superbike seat with pad ... + OEM seat + new hot bodies wind screen
1 BMW fairing stay [new] 1 stock muffler [new] 2 sets of clip-ons [1 set oem 1 set attack]
1 set OEM rear sets with pedels carbon fiber tank cover tech spec tank grips

COMPLETE SET oem body work [new in box silver metalic] everything to be street legal again ...
Andrew Swenson Design paint
Performance CycleWorx suspension set-up... 185 lb. rider
OEM body work is worth a small fortune on ebay $$$$$$
ASKING $12,750.

Will post-up some photo's when I figure out how to do it :notsure:

This bike handles awesome, is the size of a 600 ... does everything you have read about & then some still under WTY.
FAST !!!! ooooh yeah ..... :D

photo link , http:// tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=26718

matt2212

Mike,
Get you a cortisone shot and take the for sale sign down.....

Sorry to hear you are done, great bike and a great guy. GLWS

bmrboy

matt2212;261642 wrote: Mike,
Get you a cortisone shot and take the for sale sign down.....

Sorry to hear you are done, great bike and a great guy. GLWS
Thanks Matt , we certainly had a good time playing ..... :wow:
Would start taking meds 3 days before an event, just so my knee's would work !!!!
But I would pay a price for the next 4-5 days.

noobinacan

Mike
Sorry to see you retire. hope you feel better and recover...

this bike looks great in person as is in top notch shape :)

denbsteph

Holy Sheet!! I hate to see ya go, but health is everything. Make sure you stop by VIR and have a drink with us.......damn it man!!!

junglelogic

Could this be true? Quit whining and let's go get a beer and talk about your decision. Rest a little this winter and train light indoors.

The paddock will sure be lonely without you. My friend Chris sold his CBR and hung it up too. I'm sure I'll be there when you guys decide to come back. Got a lot planned for this season.

Pseudolus

Bump for the bike I wish I waited for! Would have saved a lot of dough. You live and you learn I guess? :doh: GLWS!

Godfather

That SUCKS!

I hate to see this e-mail... You can't quit without making it to A group. I mean, you are right there? I just don't think I would be able to live with myself thinking that, well, would I have made it into A group? I think that would eat me all the way to my bones? Just the unknown, uncertainty of having to live this boring ass life, pondering the posibility that John, Dennis, and YES! even Scott made it to A group the year that YOU gave it up, and became a REGULAR JOE. Do you really think you can accept not knowing? Do you actually think you will be able to sleep at night? What will your thoughts be when you look at all thoes pictures of you on your bike at the track? I know what you will be thinking, "all these pictures have an I group NESBA sticker on my bike". That will be the only thing you see! THAT DAMN I GROUP STICKER!!!! And you gave up, and decided to let it beat you. It would lay heavy on my heart if a stranger ask me, "What do you do for fun"? The reply will be, "I used to ride motorcycles at the track at 175 MPH, but now I just lay on my fat ass on the porch and wait for the mail man to come"?

Come on Dude! You were at WOODSTOCK! Just think if you would have pulled this same shit back then? "I'm not going to WOODSTOCK, because I don't have insurance on the VW Van"! GIVE ME A BREAK!

Also, don't tell me the stuff about traveling the USA on a motorcycle! Don't you know that the highway is dangerous!? And I don't want to think about an old man out on the road with Alzheimers!!! Shit, at the track, if you get lost, you just keep going in circles until somebody stops you! Try that on thge open road!

Have a big cup of SHUT THE F__K UP and get the bike ready for the spring!

You know I love you! If not, I wouldn't have replied!

R/
GDFTHR

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Godfather;261824 wrote: That SUCKS!

I hate to see this e-mail... You can't quit without making it to A group. I mean, you are right there? I just don't think I would be able to live with myself thinking that, well, would I have made it into A group? I think that would eat me all the way to my bones? Just the unknown, uncertainty of having to live this boring ass life, pondering the posibility that John, Dennis, and YES! even Scott made it to A group the year that YOU gave it up, and became a REGULAR JOE. Do you really think you can accept not knowing? Do you actually think you will be able to sleep at night? What will your thoughts be when you look at all thoes pictures of you on your bike at the track? I know what you will be thinking, "all these pictures have an I group NESBA sticker on my bike". That will be the only thing you see! THAT DAMN I GROUP STICKER!!!! And you gave up, and decided to let it beat you. It would lay heavy on my heart if a stranger ask me, "What do you do for fun"? The reply will be, "I used to ride motorcycles at the track at 175 MPH, but now I just lay on my fat ass on the porch and wait for the mail man to come"?

Come on Dude! You were at WOODSTOCK! Just think if you would have pulled this same shit back then? "I'm not going to WOODSTOCK, because I don't have insurance on the VW Van"! GIVE ME A BREAK!

Also, don't tell me the stuff about traveling the USA on a motorcycle! Don't you know that the highway is dangerous!? And I don't want to think about an old man out on the road with Alzheimers!!! Shit, at the track, if you get lost, you just keep going in circles until somebody stops you! Try that on thge open road!

R/
GDFTHR
You know, after talking to you a bit on line, then meeting and riding with you at the track...I'm starting to think you're "that" bad influence of a friend that got you to do stupid shit while growing up... LOL

:D

Godfather

Bad Influence

Otto,

I just have to find somebody that will LISTEN to me! Then it's all down hill from there!!!:D

Mike's is on point when it come to taking care of ALL his bikes... This is a deal for whoever buys it!

Any word on orders for you? East Coast or West Coast?

R/
GDFTHR

bmrboy

Otto Man;261828 wrote: You know, after talking to you a bit on line, then meeting and riding with you at the track...I'm starting to think you're "that" bad influence of a friend that got you to do stupid shit while growing up... LOL

:D
YOU ARE RIGHT !!!!!!!! HE'S the guy that starts all the sheet.... gets everybody all excited ... and when the cops arrive runs
off and hids in the woods laughs his ass off and watches everybody else get arrested ....... :D

bmrboy

bmrboy;261636 wrote: Retiring from track riding :( Arthritis is creating some problems for me ... So If I can't ride at 100% :argh:
It's best to step away ... with that being said ... my little Rocket sled needs a new home. This bike is 100% ready to rock

DUNLOP N-TEC slicks rear tire has 5 sessions , front tire has many days left [rear tire is newest design, long lasting]
Almost 2 complete sets of race body work [armour bodies] -2 lowers[full containment] 1 front fender 2 tail sections comp.
1 BMW fairing stay [new] 1 stock muffler [new] 2 sets of clip-ons [1 set oem 1 set attack]

COMPLETE SET oem body work [new in box silver metalic] everything to be street legal again ...
ASKING $12,750.

This bike handles awesome, is the size of a 600 ... does everything you have read about & then some still under WTY.

bump for sale ....

Pseudolus

Hey Mike,

I haven't seen your bike in the S1000 forum classifieds. You may want to try listing it there. They seem to go pretty quickly. Or you could reconsider the whole decision...:idea:

denbsteph

Godfather;261824 wrote: That SUCKS!

R/
GDFTHR

Here we are planning the trip of a lifetime ( Myself, bmrboy & ADVracer ) and he wants to give it all up. When we do return from our 8 day extravaganza, bmrboy will change his mind............... I'm pretty sure. It will eat him up and he will have to get back on the track, mark my words. :D

bmrboy;261636 wrote: Retiring from track riding :( Arthritis is creating some problems for me ... So If I can't ride at 100% :argh:
It's best to step away
I can relate to your problems Mike. You try to do stuff on the bike, and the bones won't let you. You know what you need to do for that corner, and the bones won't let you. The CR's are telling you what you need to do, to get to the next level, and the bones won't let you.......but wouldn't it be a whole lot more fun to be ailing and riding, rather than ailing and THINKING about riding :dunno:

GLWS !!!!!

bmrboy

ASKING $12,750.

bump ... for sale !!!!!

JRA

Taylor Wells. If he can figure out how to ride around his problems....Well enough said.