Body position poster boy

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
This picture of Xavier Zayat was too good to pass up. I'd like a poster made of it for use in our body position seminars.

03bueller

Control Rider
I think my knee would need to behind my head for that to happen, although that could work, just put the puck on my helmet :haha:

Twiztedjester55

Smithereens;243351 wrote: This picture of Xavier Zayat was too good to pass up. I'd like a poster made of it for use in our body position seminars.
And you know which one of my pics you can use to show how not to do it.:wow:

03bueller

Control Rider
Yeah a little bit, I always wonder why my head never looks low enough in my pictures, is it possible for a 6'2" guy on a 600 to have that kind of body position?

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
I said "poster boy" ..... not "poster tall guy" ..... or "poster old guy" etc., etc.

You have to admit that Xavier shows us where we want our body to be on the bike...... even if we can't quite get there.

Gotta wish good luck to the X Man.... he's racing in the British 125GP series this summer at age 13 ... and he's scoring points!

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
For those of you who feel bad about not being able to look like the X man ..... but still want to feel good about having a better position than some other guy..... JJ was nice enough to share one of his pictures with us....

beevan217

Smithereens;243647 wrote: For those of you who feel bad about not being able to look like the X man ..... but still want to feel good about having a better position than some other guy..... JJ was nice enough to share one of his pictures with us....
I remember seeing this pic a couple of years ago!! Amazing how progress & applying information can take you places. Nice job JJ. Now if my friends & I can get one of my closest friends to "get IT". :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Twiztedjester55

Smithereens;243647 wrote: For those of you who feel bad about not being able to look like the X man ..... but still want to feel good about having a better position than some other guy..... JJ was nice enough to share one of his pictures with us....
I love that pic, and just for the record here is the same turn 2 years later
Nesba4thofJuly20113.jpg

denbsteph

physicistkev;243603 wrote: That's fantastic if your 5' 2"

Us 6' + guys and gals on 600s are going to struggle with that.
I could very well accomplish this and dispell two rumors.

1) I'm 5'3", I can make it happen

2) I'm what you consider "Old", 49 years young.

Yep, once I get off the bike like that, I'll shoot you all a pic. Hell, I may be there already, based on being vertically challenged, just need someone to take a pic. :D