Bowflex Extreme

mike27

I have a Bowflex Extreme to sell for all the guys and or girls wanting to get into shape in the offseason. It turns out working out at home doesn't work for me. I need to go to a gym because once I get home, my motivation doesn't exist. This is a great machine though. Especially for people that don't have the time to get to a gym, you can accomplish a lot in little time with this machine. I bought it 2 years ago when me daughter was born and didn't use it as often as I wanted to. Comes with 310 lb. rods, leg extension, squat bar, and has the tower for lat pull downs. Paid $1,300 for it new, so asking half of that $650. I live in Crown Point, Indiana which is about 45 minutes outside of Chicago and will definately work with anyone to deliver or meet half way to make this an easy decision. Machine is fully assembled which is half a workout in itself but can be broken down to smaller parts as I did to fit it in a closet for a while. I will take pics if someone needs them.

(This is one of the last machines with the power rods, not the newest one with the discs)

mike27

I haven't looked into a shipping price but if you're interested I'll check and see what it would cost.

mike27

Shipping would be anywhere between $50 & $90 depending on the size box I can fit it in and where it goes so add that to the $650 if interested.

mike27

Bump Price $600 plus shipping ($50-$90 depending on location) or delivery within reasonable distance of Chicago. Hell, or full/partial trade for a trailer? Open to options.

mike27

Alright, It's 2010. Resolution time. Time to buy this thing and get in shape. $600 local delivery or $690 shipped.