BRAND NEW with tags PILOT EVO one piece leather race suit size 44 US

COBALT COUPE

Burnin' gas & haulin' a$$ !
THIS SUIT HAS BEEN SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have for sale a BRAND NEW with tags PILOT EVO race suit, black with red/white/blue stripes, in the standard size 44 US. This is Pilots top of the line race suit used by alot of AMA Pros .
It is a really top quality, high end suit full of all the best features just a few of which are external shoulder and elbow armor, air intake vents on top of the shoulders and full perforation for cooling. For the FULL description please read below......
I bought it just before xmas not knowing that my wife also got me a new suit for xmas ( surprise! ), so I am selling this one and keeping the one that she got me.

STG sells this suit for $1300.00, I am willing to let it go for $800.00 obo shipped to your door ( in the 48 states ). I've got some stuff I want to buy for my R1 so I am looking for a quick sale.

Any questions, more info, more pics, etc. for fastest response please E-MAIL me at jelinekgarage@sbcglobal.net

Thanks for looking!

The EVO is our flagship suit worn and developed by AMA Pro racers
Made to order just for you in standard sizes 38-54 US or full custom sizing based on your needs or body type for men and women
Competition grade 1.3mm - 1.5mm milled cowhide leather, supple yet strong
External alloy armor on shoulders and elbows provide extra seam protection and allow the body to slide, not grab in a fall
New perforated leather stretch panels on upper back for more forward range of motion
Knee and lower back stretch panels are perforated, taller and wider for better motion
Calf area has perfroated leather strecth panels on the back for more comfort and can be worn over internal booties
More use of Swiss made Schoeller Keprotec panels in the chest, arms, crotch and back of calf area
Silicone grip bands at base of leg to keep the suit down in the boot
Zip-out removable/washable mesh liner with left chest mesh pocket.
Mandarin neoprene comfort collar
Sewn in high-grade memory foam in upper back and tail bone with the inner liner using it in the bicep and hip areas
Double wall leather from the waist down to the mid thigh in the seat
Removable CE armor in the shoulder, elbow/forearm and knee/shin areas
Most all seams are triple stitched with high-strength nylon thread for maximum strength and durability
All suits feature the following options at no additional cost: Full frontal micro-perforation, race/speed hump, air intake shoulder vents, knee sliders, sewn on patches, logos and rider names