Bronx, NY to Summit then NJMP

dolfnz67

Throwing this out there to see if anyone is interested. Looking to share gas and tolls with anyone who is in the NY area doing Summit on 9/14 and NJMP on 9/15. I plan on leaving sometime Saturday in the evening. I have a pick up and can carry or pull two bikes if you have a trailer. if there are two of you, I can pull both of you and carry mine as long as you have the trailer. Let me know if anyone is willing to work something out.

ridelater

to bad i am doing the 13-15 w/ some friends, maybe we can freight train up to njmsp. then drink:cheers:

dolfnz67

No doubt. Wow, I thought I was bad but you guys beat me. :adore: I have to start working on my stamina. There is no way I could do 3 days in a row. But it sounds like a great weekend.

dolfnz67

If it weren't for the late fees, I would have gone with you to beaver. I was very tempted though! If you're looking to ride with someone on 9/15 pm Pete or June. They both are only doing NJMP and planning on making it a day trip. I'm not sure they can pull anyone else but I'm positive, they'll love to hop on your ride and pick your brain on how to be faster than me and look good doing it, :saythat: :wow:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Lenny ZX9R;12987 wrote: I'm just doing NJMP the 15. We could could have went together. Maybe next time!:)
Just one day, huh??? I'll be at Summit the 13th and 14th, I'll see you at NJMP on the 15th!!
Three days in a row, doesn't get any better than that!!

dolfnz67

Just in case anyone is still considering the offer, I am not able to go to Summit on Sunday 9/14 due to an event I couldn't get out of :banghead: and will only be going to NJMP on Monday but decided to hitch a ride myself. So see you guys at NJMP on monday! :wow: