bt002s

speedfree

would be helpful to know if you are talking about BT002R, which is the DOT race tire from pre-2009, or the BT002RS, which is a trackday-oriented tire.

i've used both. the RS got greasy towards the end of the second day at Barber, running 1:40's - low "A" pace. very controlled, but my buddy said i was laying down darkies all the way up thru T4 & out of the museum corner. I could def. feel some squirm.

the BT002R i used for two days at Road ATL in sub-40 degree temps were already shagged, having come off the same guy's race bike, but i got two more cold days out of them with zero sliding around & running good "A" pace all weekend. I think they might've given me some trouble if it had been a warm day.

all in all, the tire didn't really change from the BT002 to the BT003, just the number designation. 'stones are good tires, with good grip even when they are starting to go off.

Jonsie#697

I've used em both for 3 seasons...I like them both a lot...a friend complained about them then set his fastest lap ever (at a WERA race last year)

S3aturnR

i got a set of the bt002rs tires at the beginning of last season and i really liked them. i'm still fairly new to the track day game, so i can't really put into words how they worked, and i don't think i came anywhere near the grip limits of this tire except for a couple parade laps we did once in the rain. i plan on buying them again unless my trusted track side vendor recommends something better...

s3aturnr

D. Leslie

I have 180 or 190 sets of the BR002RS for $295.00 to your door.

If you would like a set???

Email me your shipping address then call to pay with your Credit Card.

Thanks

dc aka lowside

What are the recommended cold and hot pressures for the RS version on the track? Does anyone have a link to this information?