Burrito's Daytona Results

spyder84

Details to come.... I pulled off a solo 20 hour drive yesterday back from Daytona. Now I'm back at the office and have a week's-worth of work to catch up on.

The results have been posted on the CCS site so I'm sure you guys can guess how it went. I'll put together a write-up tonight and post it up. I just want to let everyone know I'm OK and in one piece. This Burrito will fly again :)

jigs

Dude....you layed it on the line and gave it your all...way to sack up.Congrats on your 2nd!!!

stkr

Welcome back Erik, and Congrats :cheers:

FWIW: Your CR mentoring at Road America helped me a GREAT deal at Barber earlier this month. Thanks again :D

dlockhart5x

Good to hear you are okay. I was checking results and not seeing your name made me a bit nervous. Now it is time to heal mechanical, physical, and financial wounds and get ready for 09

JonGu

El Loco Burrito! So glad you are OK dude. Looking forward to racing with you and getting destroyed in the expert ranks next year

ronhix

We gonna have to rename you the Flying Burrito Boomerang. Great job getting back on the horse, again and again!

jimmeigs

Can I adopt you? Great job all season long, seems like yesterday you got your A bump at Heartland.:adore:

danch

Like others, I was worrying about not seeing your name more. Glad to hear you made it back in one peice. Go get the white plates next year!

spyder84

Finally got caught up with some work and finished up my write-ups. Your can read it all at www.erik-rodriguez.com

Thanks for everyone's support this season and taking the time to check out my write-ups and results. :cheers:

Bucky Badger

Great writeup Erik...I know you had hoped for more at Daytona, but your accomplishments this year are nothing short of outstanding!

Congrats on a great season marked by a ton of high points and very few low ones.