Burrito's Round 6 Update

spyder84

Well, another weekend is in the books. Despite a little spill on Sunday, the weekend was great. There was some very close racing this weekend and I had to work to get my finishes. It made for some very memorable races. The write-ups are now posted on my website.
cheers.gif

www.erik-rodriguez.com

GK#103

hard work is paying off, Great job on the weekend! keep it up! was cool watching from turn 1 the lap after lap constitancy.stay smooth & GO FAST

gkotlin

Nice work Erik! It was good to live vicariously through your success this weekend :) Your maturing as a racer and it's good to see those experts taking notice. I think the your on track experiences and conversations in the pits are starting to get those wheels turning in your head. It's time to start racing with the mind as much as the body, bike and speed.

JonGu

No wonder I was able to keep you in sight for so long on that Unlimited GP race. I was wondering what was going on when after 3 laps I could still see you in front of me...

Glad your 2nd bus stop crash wasn't as brutal as the 1st... great job this weekend, it's awesome just watching you run away from everyone else

spyder84

gkotlin;4441 wrote: Nice work Erik! It was good to live vicariously through your success this weekend :) Your maturing as a racer and it's good to see those experts taking notice. I think the your on track experiences and conversations in the pits are starting to get those wheels turning in your head. It's time to start racing with the mind as much as the body, bike and speed.
Thanks for all your help and encouragement this past weekend, Greg. I was flattered to find out the fast guys taking notice. I have much to learn and you're absolutely right - racing is very much a mental game.

On a side note, I can't thank my fellow Nesbians enough for their support. Whether it's cheering me on or offering a helping hand after my off-track excursions, you guys make all the difference.