Calling all NESBA Members!!!

cmmpr1

9mmkungfu;289291 wrote: Can you ride your bike to Reston? If so, I have a spot for you on my trailer. Let me know.
Hey thanks but the track day had been cancelled. not good to finish my season. :( know I need to get ready for allsports mini moto.

borislav

Control Rider
Even if SED's are a GO I will not be there cause I'm sick as a dog!
Sorry to all that I promised to work with, will catch you guys/girls next time!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
CBRtist;289344 wrote: Well, the good news, is that 9/29 + 9/30 shouldn't have a problem filling up now. :)
Yeah, just waiting for the credits to be put back into my account. Bob said it would happen automatically.

erichmond

I never got the cancellation email so I was hoping the Wednesday SED was still on, but then I saw the credits in my account tonight. Looks like Lightning on 10/6 is next up for me!

Hambone

Yes I do want to but I have things going on. My season over! I'm miserable thinking about it. I'm gonna end up pissing off nesba with how many days I do next season! I'm gonna be a pest. CRs will hate me when I keep asking for help/ tows/feedback. We'll ride for sure next year. That's if you haven't gone to A.

Dunham

Hambone;289929 wrote: Yes I do want to but I have things going on. My season over! I'm miserable thinking about it. I'm gonna end up pissing off nesba with how many days I do next season! I'm gonna be a pest. CRs will hate me when I keep asking for help/ tows/feedback. We'll ride for sure next year. That's if you haven't gone to A.
Come back down to VIR next year and we'll ride!

Hambone

Oh hell yeah!!! Even with all of the rain it was still a really good time. You VIR folks are some of the coolest. My girlfriend is going make sure I get back down there. She doesn't even ride and said it was a blast.