Camping Road America (May 29th 30th)

Demps

I just called Road America and asked if they will be open for camping on Sunday night May 29th. They said NO! So, then I asked if we can camp there on Monday night the 30th, they said NO! I said are you sure, they said there is no camping that weekend.

I tried to explain that it was a trackday event, but I don't think she understood.

Maybe Fred or a NESBA higher up and chime in and let us know if this is true? :notsure:

Hitman954

Demps;189975 wrote: I just called Road America and asked if they will be open for camping on Sunday night May 29th. They said NO! So, then I asked if we can camp there on Monday night the 30th, they said NO! I said are you sure, they said there is no camping that weekend.

I tried to explain that it was a trackday event, but I don't think she understood.

Maybe Fred or a NESBA higher up and chime in and let us know if this is true? :notsure:
I sent Fred a message about this already so we will all know for sure. He would know who to talk to to find out what's going on. I couldn't imagine we wouldn't be able to but ya never know. Soooooo we will soon find out......the rest of the story.

tofstfouru

Think this happens every year with the people at Road A. One person at the desk will tell you one thing and the next will tell you something completely different. I called today to find out as I have never had a issue with a Nesba event not being able to camp the night before. The lady who answered told me no camping until mon. If that is the case there are going to be a lot of pissed off people who are traveling a long ways to get to the track. Obviously this would be directed towards Road A and not Nesba. Glad to see both you guys will be there this year.

Demps

tofstfouru;190010 wrote: Glad to see both you guys will be there this year.
I am glad to see you will be there :D Have not seen you since AMA last year. Looking forward to it. We will have to do some riding together, that is if I can keep up on the dinosaur 99 R6. This is my first time out this year so I am looking forward to shaking the rust off.

tofstfouru

It's ok Adam same for all of us as well. Bike is ready to go but first track day of the year always need to shake the bugs off. Why not top it off with a demo ride?

aaronrun

tofstfouru;190010 wrote: Think this happens every year with the people at Road A. One person at the desk will tell you one thing and the next will tell you something completely different.
^^^ So true. We really need to make a sticky in the MW Section titled

"NEVER CALL ROAD AMERICA WITH NESBA RELATED QUESTIONS!"