can i get some help please?!?!?!?!?

BrianK01

i broke my arm last Tuesday at a trackday. i was signed up for summit main for saturday and sunday. since it was less than 7 days away i printed out the request for credit form, cancelled my summit point days as per the instructions on the form and mailed it in. after waiting a week and not hearing anything i emailed to find out the status. here is the response i got

Hello, Brian

Thank you for contacting us.

I haven't seen the request, I will forward this on and get it checked into. I am on vacation next week so please let me know what happens.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Please use this link to rate the response you received in this email.

Sincerely,

Bob O

Well if Bob O is on vacation Next week i am not sure what that has to do with this week and why i can't get my credits? i also had other credits that i sent in a request to transfer and have not heard a thing about them yet. i sent a follow up email on both requests and a few days later still haven't gotten any reply. i can really use the money since my arm is broken and i don't understand why the only reply i got was Bob letting me know he is going on vacation next week????????????

Blinky

Did you try calling? They are very busy traveling around, it can take a while sometimes for a response.

Mr.DJ

I maybe able to shed some light on this.

As of early this week, the mailed form was not received by Bob-o. Per the manual, pg.4 (#6) and pg.5 (#17)
-------

Under certain circumstances members may be eligible for a credit
refund for canceling within seven days of an event if they submit a
credit request form. The form must be mailed in and postmarked
prior to the event date. Upon approval, credits (minus a $45 processing
fee) will be placed into a member’s NESBA account; no cash
refunds will be issued. Allow 2-3 weeks for credits to be processed.
Credit request forms can be downloaded at www.nesba.com.

--------

I think we are within those timeframes, but I don't expect it to take that long.

Part of the delay is due Bob-o on vacation, but also John Allen at the SED VIR and I am in the Airport terminal on my way home. If you send me your ticket number, I will take care of the credit transfers sometime tonight.

Thanks
dj

BrianK01

Mr.DJ;127179 wrote: I maybe able to shed some light on this.

As of early this week, the mailed form was not received by Bob-o. Per the manual, pg.4 (#6) and pg.5 (#17)
-------

Under certain circumstances members may be eligible for a credit
refund for canceling within seven days of an event if they submit a
credit request form. The form must be mailed in and postmarked
prior to the event date. Upon approval, credits (minus a $45 processing
fee) will be placed into a member’s NESBA account; no cash
refunds will be issued. Allow 2-3 weeks for credits to be processed.

Credit request forms can be downloaded at www.nesba.com.

--------

I think we are within those timeframes, but I don't expect it to take that long.

Part of the delay is due Bob-o on vacation, but also John Allen at the SED VIR and I am in the Airport terminal on my way home. If you send me your ticket number, I will take care of the credit transfers sometime tonight.

Thanks
dj
thank you Sir

Mr.DJ

Transfer to Josh done. I think Bob-O had a problem with the invalid member # for Josh.

Jumping on my flight. Later!

BrianK01

Mr.DJ;127187 wrote: Transfer to Josh done. I think Bob-O had a problem with the invalid member # for Josh.

Jumping on my flight. Later!
i will be sure to give Josh an earful for giving me a incorrect member #:doh: