CAPIT Italian Tire Warmers (used in MOTOGP, WSBK) Group Buy!

umicheng

Am I allowed to post external forum Group Buys here? If not, please let me know! Just wanted to spread the love, as I felt many NESBA members would be interested in a GB I'm running on Triumph675.net.

If you'd like a set, please PM me on NESBA forum. I will create a separate participation list here.

http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?p=791392

Also, One of the T675 members wants to know if any one would split red/blue set with him so each person could have different colors on each tire. LMK!

Participation List (username, model, color, state):

1) GriffinD, X, X, NY (pick-up)
2) TGRIFF, Carbon Color, Sport 120/180, NC (pick up)
3) TGRIFF, Carbon Color, Sport 110/140, NC (pick up)
4) wely324, Carbon, Maxima, Pick Up
5)
6)

SPORT - single temp - 80*C
Maxima SPINA - single temp - plug connection - 80*C - lateral edge to heat rim too
Maxima LEO - connection to thermocontroller to adjust temperature (purchased separately) - lateral edge to heat rim too
Maxima VISION - individual controller on EACH warmer to set temperature (motogp) - lateral edge to heat rim too

Current Count: 13 (across forums)

Meat

They sound pretty cool for a single temp warmer. Won't there be an issue with the voltage in the US being 110? Europe is like 230, is that correct?

stow

Meat;230977 wrote: They sound pretty cool for a single temp warmer. Won't there be an issue with the voltage in the US being 110? Europe is like 230, is that correct?
Should be fine since the temperature in Europe is in Celsius and it is in Farenheit here.

Farenheit/110 = Celsius/230

I thought you were some type of fancy engineer. :D

stow

Shouldn't you be going around in circles instead of posting on the board? How's the track? And more importantly, how is the new bike?

umicheng

Meat;230977 wrote: They sound pretty cool for a single temp warmer. Won't there be an issue with the voltage in the US being 110? Europe is like 230, is that correct?
I know they make a 110-Volt version, and I assume (will make sure) that is the sets we are ordering.

r1crusher

I'd def. be in for a set if that price is actually right. This for a set of warms (i.e. front (120) and back (up to 200)) for $100....US dollars, right? And we can pick the color?

Please let me know if you can find out anything more.

Thanks!

Kevin

umicheng

r1crusher;230990 wrote: I'd def. be in for a set if that price is actually right. This for a set of warms (i.e. front (120) and back (up to 200)) for $100....US dollars, right? And we can pick the color?

Please let me know if you can find out anything more.

Thanks!

Kevin
I was wondering where everyone was getting the $100 from!? I just edited the thread, sorry for the confusion. $100 is the SHIPPING for 10 sets to MY house in NJ. So if we had 10 sets - $10pp.

Yes you get to pick the color you want! There is also a really neat (atleast unique) Carbon Fiber Color ya'll should check out.

PM if for the GB Price.

Capit_Sport_Carbon-2.jpg

stow

jcrich;231048 wrote: If these warmers would happen to need to be serviced, where do you have to send them?
Chicken Hawk service is by far the best in the business. They even have a trade-in credit program.

umicheng

jcrich;231048 wrote: If these warmers would happen to need to be serviced, where do you have to send them?
I will check and post for all. The distributor mentioned being swamped with prep for the indy show next week.

umicheng

Group Buy is activated!! I'll keep it open for another two weeks (given no current buyers are in a rush), just to give other members an opportunity to jump in.