Carry On 6x12 V-nose in PA

boxertwin

I'm selling my 2010 Carry On 6x12 V-nose trailer. I purchased it in the fall and used it for two track days. It's basically new with less than 400 miles. Garage kept since purchased new 10/2010

2990 GVWR (under the electric brake requirement)
990 unladen weight

I'll let the pictures tell the tale here. The compressor, canopy, chair, and other sundry items are not included in the price.

$3400 without the chock and Pit Bull TRS

$3600 with the PB TRS and chock.

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

Bearsfirehawk

Can you tell me what you did to it after you got it? Walls, insulation, electric. Interested, but also buying a house on Friday. Wife may kill me if I buy two things this week. :banghead: I have a 4x8 folding trailer as well. All setup for 2 bikes using the Pitbull restraints.

boxertwin

No insulation in the walls, and no electric. I did put a couple of extra lights up that are hooked to a 12 motorcycle battery (in the corner by the fire extinguisher). Basically, ll the stuff attached to the walls like the track/hooks/bins/fire extinguisher/etc come with it.
Thanks

Bearsfirehawk

Ok, just wondering about the price. The same trailer brand new is $2700. I was wondering where the $3400 came from since its used. I know its damn near brand new, but just trying to get my head around spending the $$$. Any upgrades from the standard trailer?? Thanks, and still interested at a lower price.

http://www.hoobly.com/0/0/1329451.html

boxertwin

I guess a prospective purchaser will save $100 in paint, $300+ in track/bins/hooks, $180 in aluminum wheels, $100 in spare tire and mount, $30 fire extinguisher, labor in painting and making the front seating, all the hassle and time of running around trying to put it together, and $5 on the really cool beer bottle opener up front. If someone likes it and wants a trailer that is so "used" it still has most of the little nubs on the tires, great, let's make a deal! Otherwise, my biggest issue with it is that the thing hogs up a lot of room in my shop, so there's no big hurry to sell.

A quick price check says $3339, new:
http://www.allprowest.com/Inventory_Carry-On.html
5th row down, second on the right

The right person might feel there's a good value for them or I may drop the price if I get motivated to move it for one reason or another. Either way it's a nice trailer and I'm sure I'll be kicking myself in the future if it sells,

Thanks

tooslowr6

Bearsfirehawk;195391 wrote: Ok, just wondering about the price. The same trailer brand new is $2700. I was wondering where the $3400 came from since its used. I know its damn near brand new, but just trying to get my head around spending the $$$. Any upgrades from the standard trailer?? Thanks, and still interested at a lower price.

http://www.hoobly.com/0/0/1329451.html
first off that ad for that trailer is from last yr, click the website in the ad www.rockstrailersales.com. The same trailer is now 2899$, picked up from Ohio. roughly about 400-500 in gas and tolls from ny so your looking at 33-3400$ for a bone stock trailer. plus im sure when you register youll have to pay sale's tax on the trailer thats another 200$. you cant price a trailer thats 550 miles away. im sure in ny this same trailer stock brand new is prob listed for about $34-3500 so it def a alot better of a deal then buying new.If i didnt just pick one up last week i would be interested. What pin do you have for the pitbull TR might be interested in that

boxertwin

Pins are for an '04 Honda CBR600. The Pit Bull is for sale in another ad here I posted a while back. It's priced! in with the trailer at a discount, but that's for the whole package.

The trailer in the previous posters link is actually not the same trailer at $2700. That one has the low roof and shallow V as well as some other differences.

This is actually the same model, granted, it's a "2011" but I'm sure trailer technology hasn't taken a huge leap between 10/11 :D They are asking $3199:

http://www.rockstrailersales.com/search.asp?action=showvehicle&sku=400685

Thanks for the interest. If you're interested in the Pit Bull, let me know and we can work something out