CCS 2010 Schedule

Macon663

Thank god no more Barber in MA. Does seem a little repetitive tho. Maybe its 2 at lightning and 2 at thunderbolt? That would be cool.

Yank 521

Control Rider
both tracks are alotta fun. i like lightning the best. it seems to flow really well, kinda like beaver.

greeny

u guys are actually HAPPY there's no barber on the sched? i'm already thinking about maybe sneaking in a WERA round to make the trip south...

Macon663

Yea, definitely. There's no good reason Barber should be considered "Mid-Atlantic".

For sure, its an awesome track. I'd just prefer not to be obligated to go there to be competitive in my classes when its 800 miles away.

Macon663

My suspicion was confirmed...2 days at lightning and 2 at thunderbolt. That's awesome. So its:

3 - Summit
2 - Lightning
2 - Thunderbolt
2 - VIR
1 - CMP

[li]

Rick Johnson

Wow Jersey 4 times they must have got a package deal. I might make it to Tbolt once but not the other 3 trips.I understand about barber for MA.For being MA and SE this year it was a really low turn out for such a great track. Summit is definetly not my favorite but might go once or twice.I'll probally do a few Wera races also.Their VIR's and maybe CMP. Oh yeah I hate winter!

Rick Johnson

Macon663;95428 wrote: Lightning, while a bit sketchy, is an awesome track. Never riden tbolt.
Turns 1 and 5 on lightning did seem pretty sketchy to me.I pushed the front hard in T1 on one lap and almost lost it but luckily I didn't.Had someone lowside right in front of me in T5. It's off camber so you have to watch how far you lean over.

Todd Stinson

The schedule has been revised/clarified with the MA only doing two dates at NJMP, both Thunderbolt. The other two NJMP dates are the new Atlantic region championship. Unfortunately they added Daytona back into the MA series this year.

Date 2010 MID-ATLANTIC REGION EVENTS Regions

February 26-28 Daytona International Speedway - Daytona Festival of Speed FL MA* SE*
ASRA TC

April 10-11 Carolina Motorsports Park ** MA SE TC

April 30-May 2 New Jersey Motorsports Park - Thunderbolt Raceway % ATL* MA

May 29-31 Summit Point Motorsports Park - Main Circuit - Summit Point Cyclefest ATL MA ASRA

June 19-20 Virginia International Raceway - 10th Annual V.I.R. Festival of Speed MA SE TC

July 3-4 Summit Point Motorsports Park - Main Circuit MA

July 23-25 New Jersey Motorsports Park - Northeast Festival of Speed - Thunderbolt Raceway % ATL MA ASRA

August 27-29 Summit Point Motorsports Park - Main Circuit - Summer Cyclefest ATL MA TC

September 25-26 Virginia International Raceway - End of Summer Cyclefest MA* SE* ASRA

RacerRuss

CCS schedule

I think I am going to chase CCS SE this year with the two WERA VIR rounds thrown in because they are close.