CCS 2014 schedule

Kruizen

Control Rider
CCS has a tenative 2014 schedule on their home page.

Really like their mid-atlantic region tracks.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
ZxRegg6r;293812 wrote: Hoooooolldd up Vin! You racin next season!! Nice!
Reggie Reg, what's really good!! Yeah, bro I'm going to give it a try...

ZxRegg6r

Glad you in cuz.!! The more friends the more fun. See ya out there. I let ya know what rounds I doin and visa versa. +1 on da Aaaaaaawww sheit!! lol

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
GriffinD;293816 wrote: Awwwwww shiet. Good news, Vin. Going to have to get the yellow #337s now. ;)
Haha, I have to get used to the yellow. :)

ZxRegg6r;293817 wrote:
Glad you in cuz.!! The more friends the more fun. See ya out there. I let ya know what rounds I doin and visa versa. +1 on da Aaaaaaawww sheit!! lol
+1 with having our friend out there, makes it a good time for sure! I'll definitely keep you posted...

LOrtega

Control Rider
Hey Vin when u go to get your license let me know, I will go with you...
I'm not racing, just wanna ride with my peeps

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
LOrtega;293901 wrote: Hey Vin when u go to get your license let me know, I will go with you...
I'm not racing, just wanna ride with my peeps
The Don!! I appreciate the offer but I have my certificate and just need to mail it in. I'll check your schedule to see if you're free for my first race weekend. :cool:

Kruizen

Control Rider
You need to do one of the race schools. Either wera, ccs, I did roger lyles: but I wanted a practice day at summit. Once you have that certificate scan and send it in.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Steve, that would be awesome!
What Eric said, in the new racer information packet you have a list of organizations that provide the school, I got mine from Absolute Cycle Experience. I didn't mail my certificate in yet, I'm waiting until 1 Jan 2014 ~ from what I understand your license is only good for the calendar year you apply.

Kruizen

Control Rider
Wera license runs 12 months, ccs is a calendar year (jan-dec)

Yeah I'd call you a ringer!-lol. My first race weekend this summer was probably the most fun I've had since my first track day.

As long as neither of you run heavy weight twins I'm good :)