CCS at VIR June 20-21, who's in???

Clarus

Leaving in a few hours to also make the cornerspeed day. Feel free to look me up I'll be there all alone. ):

Rick Johnson

I was in it to win it but came up with three 2nd's, two 3rd's and a 4th.Getting best time of 1:36.40 on the 600 and 1:35.77 on the 1000.Sweet!

Macon663

The wierd noise that makes it sound like a diesel? that noise? I think its gone actually. No one could figure out what that was, but all the engine guys that listened said it certainly didn't sound like a cam or rod and piston or other normal issues. So i ran it. Put out good power on the asra dyno at summit so I haven't been worried baout it since.

Rick Johnson

I did start in the front.There was some stiff competition out there.I had lead some races but couldn't
hang on for the win.There was two guys that ran 34's in the GP money race.I was leading ULSB the whole race but got stuck behind a expert and on the last lap a guy went around the outside of us
in T1 and I couldn't pass him back because the darn expert kept getting in my way.I happy with my
finishes and times on 05 bikes and stock suspension on the R1 and 23,000 miles.I had just gotten into the
38's for the first time on June 1st so I kicked it up a bit in the races.

RacerRuss

I was there

I didn't place nearly as good as Rick.

Finishes
5th Sr. Sbk.
11th Ex MW Sbk
15th Ex MW GP
12th Ex GTU
dnf Ex MW SS

Best time for the weekend was a 1:36.1. I was really hoping for 1:35's, but it was too hot and I am too old. Also smoked my clutch Sunday, so I had to baby it on the starts.

It was kinda cool that Matt Lynn started next to me in the two Sunday races. I could still see him when we got to turn one, but not after that!!!! Damn those guys are fast.

Macon663

Theres no doubt in my mind that you, katie and the rest of you fast guys will be in the 35's if not lower when you visit.

Rick, no doubt 36's on stock 05 stuff is stupid fast man. Congrats on the finishes.

Rick Johnson

Russ you are doing great for only your first year in expert and 2nd year racing.Keep
in up.The classes you are running those guys are flying.:D

squirrel211

I placed:
10th - MWGP
18th - HWSS (got run off track at turn 7 and had to pull a u-ey in the run off on the last lap)
5th - MWSS
9th - HWSB
6th - MWSB

Fast lap of 1:38:1 Not quite as fast as you boys!!!

Todd Stinson

BrianR6;66528 wrote: i took home 5th in HWSB. It was a fun race
Yeah man, nice pass you put on me on the last lap! I tried like hell to get back by but couldn't do it.

I was counting on that $25 in tire money for 5th place. :D

BrianR6

Todd Stinson;66764 wrote: Yeah man, nice pass you put on me on the last lap! I tried like hell to get back by but couldn't do it.

I was counting on that $25 in tire money for 5th place. :D
i was right on your back wheel coming out of 17a.. but your 1098 walked my R6 down the straight.. i broke super later into 1. on the gas hard. flew threw 3 and got a chance to get you. thanks to you for pushing me.. i only got into the 39s that day.. but putting turns 1-5 together got me into the 37s by monday afternoon