CCS @ NJMP 16-17 July Roll Call!!

eskimo

Slow guy on a fast bike
Looks like there could be a few stray t-storms, but with as hot as it'll be, the track will dry quickly.

See ya there!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Don't know why you'd go to NJMP when N2 is at PittRace and partnered with WERA to run the 4 hr Endurance races Saturday and Sprints on Sunday. All on the Full Course. Gonna be a great weekend. Oh and $10,000 being handed out in prize money. That should buys some tires.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Yeah, there is a schedule conflict...I registered for my races in February.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Don't know why you'd go to NJMP when N2 is at PittRace and partnered with WERA to run the 4 hr Endurance races Saturday and Sprints on Sunday. All on the Full Course. Gonna be a great weekend. Oh and $10,000 being handed out in prize money. That should buys some tires.
I know, I know there is a schedule conflict...I registered for my races in February.

(double post) :D

eskimo

Slow guy on a fast bike
Rich, your using the "R" word pretty loosely. :D See you there...

I have R tires.. But more than that, am not chasing points this year, so I'm happy to sit out a race if it does. (Yeah, I'm being a primadonna this year.. I can barely afford to race as it is)

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I have R tires.. But more than that, am not chasing points this year, so I'm happy to sit out a race if it does. (Yeah, I'm being a primadonna this year.. I can barely afford to race as it is)
That makes 2 of us. :cool: when it comes to rain.