CCS NJMP Who's going?

Macon663

Rick Johnson;72398 wrote: Sorry you crashed.You were pushing hard through there.That turn sketched me out all weekend.Never really got my knee over the curbing like I should have.I did ok but not as good as Peter.By the way you are looking fast out there Peter.I got 2nd,two 3rds,4th, and five 6ths.But never being there I'll take it.
See you guys at Barber.
Thanks Rick. This coming from the guy with like 1000 points already! Good seeing you this weekend!

squirrel211

I'm out for the season. Broken scaphoid...

Have fun with those white plates next year boys!!! I may see you at Summit.

Rick Johnson

Oh no that's sucks.Sorry to hear that.
Well I've been doing 8 to 10 races a weekend and placing fairly well so yeah a got a few pionts.

1ghiaman

Man that was a fun track. I LOVE turn 1 and the bowl.

Came in 2nd in LW GP and 4th in the USGPRU 250 race. I got into the low 10's.

Clarus

Yea I certainly had a blast in the bowl! I don't know how much I liked staring at that bridge while clicking up two gears into 6th...

Macon663

squirrel211;72685 wrote: I'm out for the season. Broken scaphoid...

Have fun with those white plates next year boys!!! I may see you at Summit.
Scaphoid? That doesn't sound tha timportant. You looked fine Sunday. I bet your band is happy to have you back full time anyway!

1ghiaman

Clarus;73211 wrote: Yea I certainly had a blast in the bowl! I don't know how much I liked staring at that bridge while clicking up two gears into 6th...

What bridge? I didnt see no bridge....:eek:

It does make you think when your passing there....

I wonder why they were compelled to put bridges at both tracks. With as much dirt as they moved around to make that track, a tunnel would have been just as easy and would have made some great elevation changes IMO.