CCS RA weekend

jkrueger

Im not one to write up a whole lot of what went on while I was on track but I thought this deserved its own thread. We had a lot of NESBA guys come out for their first race weekend of the season or first race weekend ever and many of our regulars did very well. I hope they will chime in and let the community know how they did.
For me This was the first time I went to grid up, totally different experience than a trackday that is for sure. I had some good pointers from members who have done that whole thing before, thanks to Hix and Blume for the advise on what to expect and all the encouragement.

Anyways getting to some results, I ran Heavyweight SS and SB both days for the twin sprints. ended up coming home with a 4th and 3 wins. The 4th was due to a 1 lap penalty for a jumped start. Overall it was a good weekend, and a great learning experience. I cant wait to go do it again.

Bucky Badger

Jesse,

This is an extremely humble post considering you DOMINATED everyone in your races...great job over the weekend man....you were flying out there!

I think they docked you that lap in attempt to try and level the playing field a bit. :)

gkotlin

I'm not suprised at all. I remember Jesse's first trackday. I'm feeling old all the sudden.

JRSMAIL

An I didn't know whom he was till he helped me with 'The Bend' on Tuesday's track day.

Congrats, you are moving on that 750.

ronhix

Nicely done Jesse. Yet another NESBA guy picking on the CCS amateurs! I see white plates in your future young man. :)

Congrats man, you were rolling out there.

Matt

Jesse, great riding this weekend!!

And thanks for being the CR to all us 'slow' guys in the advanced sessions. Spending your sessions to work with us is really appreciated, and you do a great job showing us where we can improve.

danch

Matt;53523 wrote: Jesse, great riding this weekend!!

And thanks for being the CR to all us 'slow' guys in the advanced sessions. Spending your sessions to work with us is really appreciated, and you do a great job showing us where we can improve.
+1 to that one!