CCS Summit Results 9/6

Macon663

A 2nd, 3rd, and 5th.

Ran a 17.9

Led 2 races. Crashed out of the lead in MWGP. Bike and I are fine. Hell of a time for my first ride on the new R6.

VIR in 2 weeks.

J Dog, TJS71 were both there too rockin it too. Good hanging out w/ everyone.

Katie785

How was the rain saturday? Did they let you guys race still? They shut down the wera national and said it was too slick with the new pavement/sealer mess. Congrats!! If you decided to come out with wera you'd be up there! I think the top 3 are running low 117s maybe 116s... Good stuff!

greytop

CONGRATS!!!!

would have been there Pete but had to work...

again, great job bro!!!

:congrats:

snikwad

Ok, thanks just wanted to be sure. That's hella fast dude. Maybe one day ill be close to a time like that, maybe.

Macon663

Katie785;14015 wrote: How was the rain saturday? Did they let you guys race still? They shut down the wera national and said it was too slick with the new pavement/sealer mess. Congrats!! If you decided to come out with wera you'd be up there! I think the top 3 are running low 117s maybe 116s... Good stuff!
They repaved 1,5,6,7. Its beautiful again. Theres some sealer in 3 and 10 but its really fine.

They did let us race saturday even in the torential downpour. I didn't go out, I wasn't about to throw the new bike down the road in the wet. Just didn't seem worth it to me.

Greg Miller won the MWSS race that I finished 2nd in. Theres a lot of fast guys out there.