Central Illinois

barrysuperhawk

Welcome to the new and improved.... wait a minute, I don't see any days within 400 miles of me. :confused:

I have done a dozen weekends at Putnam, and a couple at Blackhawk back in the day when NESBA was still doing them, but when they pulled out, I was at a loss. I tried a couple of other .org's but never got the same camaraderie as with the NESBA crew. Worse, I never realized how good I had it until I tried the "other side" and the "other, other side".

I got the email and got all excited that I might be able to get back on the track.... so where's the beef? And by the beef, I am talking about the Midwest track days. VIR may be a nice track, but there's no way I can drive that far, sorry. I am looking for Blackhawk, Putnam, Joliet, STL, etc. with an organization with SANE CR's and real rules.

So, A little help here?

COBALT COUPE

Burnin' gas & haulin' a$$ !
motovid.com does Blackhawk now, Sportbiketracktime.com does days at Joliet, Road America, and others, and ZARS does days at RA also. I haven't been in this game for real long, but I've been happy with all the days I've done with them.

barrysuperhawk

COBALT COUPE;304021 wrote: motovid.com does Blackhawk now, Sportbiketracktime.com does days at Joliet, Road America, and others, and ZARS does days at RA also. I haven't been in this game for real long, but I've been happy with all the days I've done with them.
you see my problem is that I am not enough of a junkie too get on the track at all costs. I am a little more selective about who I race with and I like the idea of being able to join one club and race the tracks I want to race at as opposed to having to join 5 different clubs to race at five different tracks. If the new & 2 is only going to race the old original Nesbeth tracks and they need to take the rest of the tracks off of the "list of tracks we race at."

-sent from my phone all typos and weird phrasings are its fault not mine

COBALT COUPE

Burnin' gas & haulin' a$$ !
okay, got ya, but just an FYI - I not technically a "member" in any orgs. - I just stick to the tracks that are pretty close to home for me. None of the orgs. that I ride with require a membership.