Charity Track Day NJMP 8/12

Oh, I'm sure they hear you loud and clear LOL!

Either way and God willing, I plan on attending a SED in 2011.

I'm just hoping my local cat population holds out; too bad you are in NYC you could come down for a BBQ:D

BZ

pefrey

I already looked at the Event Calendar at NJMP before I posted. I don't see anything for the 12th so that's why I asked. I think my proxy server at work is blocking the little calendar at the bottom of the NJMP Event Calendar so if the information is there I'll look later. Otherwise, what Charity? Will the day be run like a regular NESBA track day?

jtsgsxr6

Here you go. I know it's on NJMP's calendar, I have no idea how it will be run. Guess we'll find out, but I don't see why it would be different.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
i think the question is more of what do it mean when it says "charity" not whether the day is scheduled...

jtsgsxr6

lemondrop;135063 wrote: i think the question is more of what do it mean when it says "charity" not whether the day is scheduled...
must mean charity for us broke ass riders, 150 instead of 175 weekday price! Either way I'm down for an extra day at Thunderbolt

pefrey

Yes, we have the who, what, where and when, we need the why. What charity, where is the money going, to benefit who? Why would I ride this day? Saving $25 isn't much of a motivation when I have to take a day off to do it.

Thanks.

Fastguy

Could would please get an explanation as to what the "charity" means for this particular day or its the fact that its $25 cheaper?

BigBird

Fastguy;137505 wrote: Could would please get an explanation as to what the "charity" means for this particular day or its the fact that its $25 cheaper?
think its cheaper because its on a Thursday..

wonder what all the secrecy is about :dunno: