check out my new album

jimgl3

nah, it went out with the arrival of the little ones.

the bike i really wish i still had was the RZ350... talk about a ride!

jbraslins

That's one nice photo. Dragging elbows is pretty sick.

Just uploaded a few of mine. Check them out. I am getting there :)

meanstrk

Control Rider
You would like one of my bikes then........

DSCF7946.jpg

More pics here......

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee281/ronoyler/Bikes/GSXR%20750/

Always loved those old skool Gixxers!

jimgl3

good ones for sure, except that now that i'm 44 years old i realize how freaking stupid i was riding that bike in the shorts and t-shirt you see me in there, which is how i always rode it, even in the mountains trying my best to make the pegs scrape! thank God they never did!!!

meanstrk

Control Rider
Takes us a bit to realize it sometimes eh? I have been jumping my son's ass about riding without proper boots. Well, he went wide in a right hander yesterday and broke him tibia near his ankle as a result. Now he knows why I bitch about his footwear........

I am suppose to head to VIR for full course Friday and am STILL up in the air as to if I am going to go or not. He is telling me to go and the wife is ok with that, but that means I will be heading to the track while they are operating on his leg doing the plate and screw thing. Not sure if I can live with myself if I go, but damn, everyone is telling me to go ahead and go rather than forfeit the registration fees........

Anyways, we all learn somehow, right? I had a very defining moment that changed my riding as well!

jimgl3

my guess is between every session you better be checking in on the cell phone or your ass is toast! ; )