Clutch lever replacement question- bushing

tankslapper

I got a clutch lever replacement and it came with no bushing. Stock busing does not work as it is too big to fit in mounting hole. For those that have replaced clutch levers with something other than stock, does new lever come with bushing or do they drill hole same size in lever so you can use stock. Maybe the Chineese knock-off part makers forgot about this and drilled hole in their lever too big.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
It sounds like you ride something beside a GSXR...:D What brand lever replacement do you have? most replacements levers are remove and replace...same form, fit and function. I'm no expert but I've never heard of any drilling on a replacement lever...I would contact the manufacturer it may be defective:notsure:

Zippy

I bought a new factory clutch perch and a new lever together just so I could make sure to get one with a bushing. It cost only about $25 to get both from Suzuki. It seems that many aftermarket levers just have a hole instead of a bushing. The cheap ones are sloppier than stock, and wear out more quickly.