CMP roll call

DFlowe

I'll be there and I'm looking forward to it. CMP is a tough track, but it's one I always enjoy- despite the excessive tire wear.

jasonhise

I'll be there on the 4th with the new to me 06 GSXR 750... jwardr6; I'm originally from Staunton/Fishersville, VA....

92illpony

i'll be there.. anybody got the tools to install some fork springs in an rc51? i really need my new springs installed and would love to get them done before the weekend.

NCcummins

Great to know. I know I'll spot these bikes out after seeing you post on here. Look forward to meeting some of you guys down there!

ecycle

I'm going to be there both days but not until late in the afternoon Sat. Needless to say, I can't wait! My wrist is still a little stiff (after 3 months in a cast), we'll see how that works out and go from there. I hope to get a little track time Sat and be ready to go all day Sun. Really looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Earle
SECR 185

asmooth600rr

ecycle;148421 wrote: I'm going to be there both days but not until late in the afternoon Sat. Needless to say, I can't wait! My wrist is still a little stiff (after 3 months in a cast), we'll see how that works out and go from there. I hope to get a little track time Sat and be ready to go all day Sun. Really looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Earle
SECR 185
Earl,
Glad you are going to be there. I am on for Saturday and may stay for Sunday.
Harrison