CMP roll call

DFlowe

ecycle;148421 wrote: I'm going to be there both days but not until late in the afternoon Sat. Needless to say, I can't wait! My wrist is still a little stiff (after 3 months in a cast), we'll see how that works out and go from there. I hope to get a little track time Sat and be ready to go all day Sun. Really looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Earle
SECR 185
Great to hear you'll be there Earle. I look forward to seeing you again.

Garrison

92illpony;148459 wrote: whats wrong with the kink? never had any issues out of it.
Not a damn thing, I love it. But both weekends I've been to CMP, the largest amount of crashes seem to happen around the kink area. Could just be coincidence though. :dunno:

jasonhise

chaveezy;148463 wrote: I'm gonna try and be there! This R6 is growing on me :)
Brandon, that R6 will be a pure joy to ride around there... I'm already missing mine, but I'm sure that will go away once I get the feel for the 750...

cupcakes

I'll be there on Sunday. Could use someone to show me the line... I've only been to CMP once and that was a hot sec ago.

noobinacan

Garrison;148454 wrote: Those of you who haven't yet experienced the infamous "kink", you're in for a real treat:D
When u getting your bike back dude and coming back out with us :D ?

speaking of the Kink...is a man's corner
Who here takes it flat out on a 600 ? raise your hand.

and if you man enough, you can take it flat out on a 1000 :eek:

steverin06

If you are on a decent pace you cannot take that corner with the throttle pinned on a 600 or a 1K. You're on the brakes till apex. I'll be there, first time on the S1000RR.

steverin06

I'm still not 100% set on going, if she gets what she needs in time we'll be there.

I'll be in A. Probably spend the first half of they day dialing her in, then spend the afternoon giving people tows. Is Ohlins going to be there? Tire guy?

DeathDealer

Let's hope the Ohlins guys show up. My whole suspenion needs a touchup. I've posted on the Ohlins section of the forum, but no response yet. I might have to call Nesba for the number so I can call them and ask them. Hope you get your bike all set before the weekend. If I see you out there I'll stop by and say hello. Is this your user name on the Wera forum? I feel like I've seen it there.

steverin06

Yep, same name on the WERA BBS. I'll be in bay 22, #22 primered bike.

Ohlins was there last time NESBA was at CMP, hopefully they'll be there again.

DeathDealer

Nice, I remember that you were selling a Kawi. I see you got your S1000RR. Will you be running race fuel in it or just old 93 octane? I'll be in garage #13 on the end on Sunday only.

steverin06

Yeah, still trying to sell that damn thing. No one wants a pimped out 6R for cheap. This thing will be enough of a handful without race gas! I'll see ya on Sunday :D

Meat

NCCummins....welcome to the club. Make sure you introduce yourself around in the pits and ask any questions you might have.

See everyone there this weekend!

raven_rider

Count me in! NCCummins, I'll also be there for my first track day, so maybe we can link up; black & gold GSXR-600, black leathers. Looking forward to meeting everyone & learning as much as I can. Just moved to Charlotte from Greenville, SC so hopefully I won't miss anything vital among the unpacked mess. I come humble & excited for my first exposure to "The Addiction".

asmooth600rr

NCcummins;148394 wrote: I'll be there for my first track day!
NCcummings, I see you are from Asheville. Look Me up, I'm from just over the hill in Burnsville. I have a gray GMC w/ camper cover, white trailer, white easy up, black w/ yellow front cbr 600rr # 95.
Harrison

dougo224

I' will be there with four other friends sunday. we plan to get there saturday afternoon and watch a little before riding sunday. Its not my first trackday but will be my first time at cmp. I cant wait!!!