CMP roll call

DFlowe

asmooth600rr;148704 wrote: I have a gray GMC w/ camper cover, white trailer, white easy up, black w/ yellow front cbr 600rr # 95.b
Harrison
A gray GMC w/camper cover that won't let anyone pass -protects the inside and cut's people off - I might add.

I look forward to seeing you there Harrison, :D

dbakerpa

ecycle;148421 wrote: I'm going to be there both days but not until late in the afternoon Sat. Needless to say, I can't wait! My wrist is still a little stiff (after 3 months in a cast), we'll see how that works out and go from there. I hope to get a little track time Sat and be ready to go all day Sun. Really looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Earle
SECR 185
Welcome back-maybe they will have some medicinal liquor down there for you.

It should be fun having a few noobs down there too. I enjoy listening to them after that first ride.

asmooth600rr

DFlowe;148707 wrote: A gray GMC w/camper cover that won't let anyone pass -protects the inside and cut's people off - I might add.

I look forward to seeing you there Harrison, :D
This could not be me... someone is giving you miss information!

I Look forward to seeing you my friend. Where do you guys like to set up at CMP? I usually head for the trees in the middle on the on-track lane.
Harrison

ecycle;148727 wrote: Well now I'm really excited, I'm there all of both days, see you guys/gals Fri eve!!

Earle
SECR185

Obi-Wan returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My CR mentor and friend, you have taught me well. Thankyou! :adore:

Can't wait to see you Earl.

NCcummins

Meat;148641 wrote: NCCummins....welcome to the club. Make sure you introduce yourself around in the pits and ask any questions you might have.

See everyone there this weekend!
Hey thanks man! I'll for sure make sure I get over there to say hello to everyone. I'm glad to see everyone is so friendly on here!

raven_rider;148688 wrote: Count me in! NCCummins, I'll also be there for my first track day, so maybe we can link up; black & gold GSXR-600, black leathers. Looking forward to meeting everyone & learning as much as I can. Just moved to Charlotte from Greenville, SC so hopefully I won't miss anything vital among the unpacked mess. I come humble & excited for my first exposure to "The Addiction".
Are you riding in B class? I didn't want to register in I because I want to take my time getting used to the track and learn everything I need to know so I registered for B class without a doubt.

asmooth600rr;148704 wrote:
NCcummings, I see you are from Asheville. Look Me up, I'm from just over the hill in Burnsville. I have a gray GMC w/ camper cover, white trailer, white easy up, black w/ yellow front cbr 600rr # 95.
Harrison

NCcummins

Can anyone tell me what time the gates open on Friday? I just want to make sure I don't leave Asheville too early and have to wait. I along with three of my good friends will be riding. I'm the only one riding B class. Gavin will be on a black gsxr 750 #107, Bobby will be on a white and black R6 with red seats #796, and Chase will be on a white 636 #126. We are all ready to get down there!

JRA

That depends on what is going on at the track on Friday. We should be able to get in by 5:00 PM at the latest.

booboo1

Me and a buddy will be there for our first tracks days. I'm on a Repsol he is on a RC51. Looking forward to it. Little nervous but a good nervous

DeathDealer

I think nothing at all too. The Weather Channel also says no rain. Maybe we can get some nice weather like not 100 degress. Wishful thinking.