CMP roll call

GIXXER09

nccummins;149072 wrote: look forward to meeting you. I know chris really well and went and bought a rear tire from caleb last week.
yea man looking forward to meeting you too. Ill be on a black 07 r6. Black leathers. Coverd in tats lol nobody can miss me.

NCcummins

noobinacan;149167 wrote: are we gonna get pooped on by this hurrricanez ?
I doubt it man looks clear as of right now. Friday say 100 degrees there, Saturday and Sunday are supposed to be mid to upper 80s which is great.

DFlowe

booboo1;149277 wrote: Is it pretty easy to get a spot for 2 bikes and trucks side by side early am Sat?
Getting a spot shouldn't be a problem. However, finding a spot with power could be an issue. I think we're scheduled to have a lot of riders there this weekend.

DeathDealer

I can always fit one more in garage 13. It's me and one other guy. If you want in, it would only be $15 and there's power. Not to mention the shade! Let me know looking for one more for Sunday.

asmooth600rr

DFlowe;149284 wrote: Getting a spot shouldn't be a problem. However, finding a spot with power could be an issue. I think we're scheduled to have a lot of riders there this weekend.
Dennis,
What time are you planning to arrive at CMP?
Harrison

raven_rider

NCcummins;148833 said:
Are you riding in B class? I didn't want to register in I because I want to take my time getting used to the track and learn everything I need to know so I registered for B class without a doubt.

Definitely signed up for 'B' group. First time out, so no need getting ahead of myself before I even throw a leg over. Also want to take it slow & learn the track while trying to make improvements to my riding. Maybe I can try to keep up with you as we "creep" around the track until you get that bump to 'I' & can join your buddies. ;)

Look forward to seeing everyone out there! All my buddies bailed on me AGAIN, so said "Screw them!" & decided to roll solo + the GF. Backed out of too many track days waiting on them, but not this time!