CMP Sept 2012..A Tradition

ecycle

I started celebrating my birthday with a Nesba track day when I was 55 and have done so for the last 11 yrs (you do the math). This past Sat was another fun track day for me, I really enjoyed my time working with the B-group all day. Congrats to all of you who were bumped, good job by you and the rest of the group, way to GO!
It was great seeing all my old friends and making some new ones as well, thanks everyone! As always, it was great being with my CR buddies, you know I love ya.

Earle
SECR

JRA

Earle, was it your birthday?

Thanks for helping out and I'm glad you had fun!

Meat

Earle, it was really fantastic to see you. I told Courtney that you asked about her. She was really bummed to have missed seeing you. Your kindness and disposition is always such a wonderful part of nesba track days.

DFlowe

Earle,
It's always good to see you my friend and you're an inspiration to many of us. I hope you had a good birthday celebration with your family and I hope to see you again soon.

ecycle

JRA;253290 wrote: Earle, was it your birthday?

Thanks for helping out and I'm glad you had fun!
John, you had more than enough going on, no need to bother you with my bd.

noobinacan

Hey Earle...Happy B'day
I missed ya this past weekend...but will look forward to hanging out with you next time!!!

cupcakes

Sorry I ate all the cupcakes... I had to cause my wrist was hurting... :)

Happy happy happy happy biiiirrrrthday once again! It was great to see you and get a chance to chat Saturday night.

Oh wait... Happy birthWEEKEND!! Sorry I forgot... I am telling you though... you ought to stretch it out to a whole week.

corymac

Great to see you Earle! I cook up something for next time. I'll have to do maybe some smoked prime rib for you.

leed

Earle! It was great riding with you and happy birthday! To be honest, the bump was very unsuspected and I take it with honor -- I really had no idea you were following me in that last session! Oh, and I was on the Red SV650. I can only hope to ride as long and as well as you have managed to do!

-David

ecycle

David you were not only going good but looking good as well, way to GO! You were really getting the most out of that 650, very impressive.

Earle
SECR

asmooth600rr

ecycle;253288 wrote: I started celebrating my birthday with a Nesba track day when I was 55 and have done so for the last 11 yrs (you do the math). This past Sat was another fun track day for me, I really enjoyed my time working with the B-group all day. Congrats to all of you who were bumped, good job by you and the rest of the group, way to GO!
It was great seeing all my old friends and making some new ones as well, thanks everyone! As always, it was great being with my CR buddies, you know I love ya.

Earle
SECR
Happy Birthday, hope you had a great time with the grand kids. good to see you as always.
Harrison