CMP this month

matt2212

Dam if cory 2 butts is cooking.....

Ill tell my family not to visit, cancel the vacation Im going to cmp.....

Ok maybe not, You have fun without me

matt2212

corymac;249087 wrote: I would love if your where there. R you doing South in Aug?
So far north on Monday working on adding S on Sunday... Brining the family so....
I'm thinking Sunday night shrimp boil
I caught these last night 15 lbs in an hour so I'll be freezing some for vir

booboo1

Question for Sunday. Do they do lunch from 11-12 or 12 to 1? I thought one time they had it from 11-1? Thanks. Should be fun

corymac

I think Sunday is from 11 to 12.
I'll be smoking some baby back ribs Saturday night for anyone that want's to come by.

meanstrk

Control Rider
It's been a couple years since I rode at CMP. I quit going because of the tire wear, and damned if I was not reminded on Saturday how bad it was! I don't think I have ever flipped a rear tire during lunch before!

Think i'll stick to VIR and Roebling Road for a while.....

It was still pretty cool seeing you guys again though!

booboo1

Had a great time at CMP Sunday. Good crowd, but not to stacked up. Smooth day without much for Red flags. Which is always a plus! And I got my bump to the I group!!! Thanks Dennis and the others, had a blast!

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
Congrats on the bump, booboo1! I had a blast too, meeting and hanging out with all of the southeast guys. Wondering if the guy on the R1 in A group has the footage from his gopro mounted rearward on the tail section, from the fourth and fifth sessions on sunday?

bodell

LarsDunaway;249617 wrote: Congrats on the bump, booboo1! I had a blast too, meeting and hanging out with all of the southeast guys. Wondering if the guy on the R1 in A group has the footage from his gopro mounted rearward on the tail section, from the fourth and fifth sessions on sunday?
The guy with the cartoons all over his bike?

BTW Congrats on your bump too.

raven_rider

booboo1;249580 wrote: Had a great time at CMP Sunday. Good crowd, but not to stacked up. Smooth day without much for Red flags. Which is always a plus! And I got my bump to the I group!!! Thanks Dennis and the others, had a blast!
Congrats again on the bump, Bro! Time to upgrade that shotty back protector too. I refuse to help you dress from here on out, at least for free. ;) And no, you can't buy yours back.

LarsDunaway;249640 wrote:
yeah Brad, that one. And thanks! Had a blast riding in A for the first time
And congrats to you too on the bump to "A", Lars! It was cool talking with you guys.

booboo1

raven_rider;249683 wrote: Congrats again on the bump, Bro! Time to upgrade that shotty back protector too. I refuse to help you dress from here on out, at least for free. ;) And no, you can't buy yours back.

And congrats to you too on the bump to "A", Lars! It was nice cool talking with you guys.
Thanks, thats the last time i give you a smokin deal on a BP. Put helping me get dressed on the DL please

jorge1812

matt2212;249114 wrote: So far north on Monday working on adding S on Sunday... Brining the family so....
I'm thinking Sunday night shrimp boil
I caught these last night 15 lbs in an hour so I'll be freezing some for vir
shitttt, hook it up man, i'll be there lol

raven_rider

booboo1;249693 wrote: Thanks, thats the last time i give you a smokin deal on a BP. Put helping me get dressed on the DL please
The "DL" is exactly where I don't want to keep that... you know what they say about mens on the "down low".