cocked and locked

Fire929

I really want to take advantage of the special but it's hard to know how many track days I will be able to attend without the 09 schedule. It sure would be nice to be able pay for the whole season at 20% off.

Maybe NESBA can extend the special until one day after the 09 schedule is posted. There may be some other members like myself and I'm sure they would appreciate it also :)

jasonhise

Fire929;29840 wrote: I really want to take advantage of the special but it's hard to know how many track days I will be able to attend without the 09 schedule. It sure would be nice to be able pay for the whole season at 20% off.

Maybe NESBA can extend the special until one day after the 09 schedule is posted. There may be some other members like myself and I'm sure they would appreciate it also :)
Amen to that, especially after Santa leaves a couple $100 bills in my stocking in a few days... well as long as he wasn't watching me too closely.... Merry Christmas to all my fellow "Nesbians" and your families and here's to a blessed New Year :D

Motofun352

Control Rider
Bought 1k myself. Initially I thought "what's to lose?" If I don't use it all I'll sell the rest, then I read it again and the credits are not transferable. Finally I checked what I spent in '08 ($1.8k) so I figured a 20% savings was a good "investment"...(that's government slang where spending is called investing:). The big advantage as I see it is the freedom to wait a little longer before signing up as my '09 schedule is not nearly as predictable as '08 was.
Bottom line...thanks for the flexibilty.