Comments from Road Atlanta May 24

sshort

Steve Short
Hey all, I wanted to give a quick shout and word of appreciation. I started out a few years back with NESBA at VIR (Yes the flyover weekend:
) Anyways, I digress, with NESBA splitting up I have been riding with other track clubs since and had not had a chance to come back to try out N2. I'm glad that I did, I had a great time, was nice to see some folks that I hadn't in a while and I was really impressed by the approach taken overall. OK so I'm kinda old, kinda big and am on a similar to describe Speed Triple so in spite of the length of time riding track days I'm still a Novice. That said, N2 seems to have the right amount of training sessions, more for those who need and or want it, less for us who are pretty comfortable at the track. That's a key distinction in that while I like other groups I ride with, getting the release to get sporty can eat up a good part of your day. Good job here guys. I want to call out Q and offer my appreciation for his help and encouragement. We turned some fun laps together and I look forward to doing it again soon. Heck maybe I'll even get a faster bike one of these days...
I came withe the objective of sorting out a couple of turns I've struggled with and accomplished that objective.
Thanks and I look forward to the next chance to ride with N2.
Steve

Myers

Control Rider
Sounds like you "won" an N2 trackday!! Congrats! Thats what its all about. See ya soon.

Good report Steve. Glad you came out and got those turns sorted out. Road Atlanta can be a bit of a challenge, but when you get that track strung together it is a LOT of fun to ride. We've got Roebling next then back to RA for the July 4th weekend so come back out and play with us again!!

HJ

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Glad you had a good day. We try to be as accommodating as possible with safety our top priority. Hope to see you out again soon. July 4th weekend will be epic so if you can make it out, I'm sure you'll have a great time again.