Condition of Summit Main??

kawlreaper

sooperman12;92445 wrote: When? Their schedule goes well into November and gets used frequently even when sportbikes aren't running around it. The problem wasn't so much that it wasn't repaved correctly (although, some professional track paving contractors saw some photos of the equipment said it was doomed from the very beginning of paving) it was that they didn't allow enough time for the track to cure before they ran their first event and even worse, their first CAR event. So, even if they DO repave it, it's unlikely that the track owners will shut the track down long enough to allow the new surface to cure properly. Like I said, they're laughing all the way to the bank... they like that people are on the track, not off it.
+1 on this one. The second time they did it didn't they use some different type of sealant and it still didn't help? Plus, if they were going to do it they need to do it now before temps go below freezing. It would suck to repave and the water between the cracks freeze and damage the track again...

ThorkhIb73

Condition of Summit Main

Has there been anymore word on Eberhards condition?
I know we all wish the best for him

Revvin' Evan

dead-horse.jpg

jay956

Ive only been to Summit and VIR, and Summit was my first track. But i thought the track itself was fine, although bumpy, and i had a great time. But the facilities were disgusting, especially the bathrooms. If they did a little housekeeping it would be a much nicer place.