Congrads to Matt Spinak

Peanut

Control Rider
Matt has completed the gauntlett of CR tests and made it out the other side. :eek: ;)

He did a great job over the last two events.

Congrads to Matt as our newest SE CR! :D

matt2212

:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

Congrats Matt

They could not have picked a better guy for the job! Now you just might be tired enough for me to catch him in those A sessions:wow::adore::wow:

steve gould

Kyle, I saw Matt eating the intimidation dogs with Calvin watching....just sayin

Haha congrats Matt! You will make a great addition to the team.

gursesl

Excellent, dude! Thanks for all of your help, showing me lines even before you got the bump to CR. Very well-deserved. Good luck in your CR carreer :)

kyle m

steve gould;281858 wrote: Kyle, I saw Matt eating the intimidation dogs with Calvin watching....just sayin

Haha congrats Matt! You will make a great addition to the team.
I believe someone has a damn good pic of an Intimidation Dog mid "bite"....Adam :popcorn:

upnadam

Very tempted to post that pic, but this face and the words, "Mister Elkinsza..." haunt me when i think about doing it. Something to the effect, "when you get tired of CRing go ahead and post that pic" lol.

kyle m

upnadam;282038 wrote: Very tempted to post that pic, but this face and the words, "Mister Elkinsza..." haunt me when i think about doing it. Something to the effect, "when you get tired of CRing go ahead and post that pic" lol.

:D:D:D:D:D
Great example of self preservation!!!!!