Congradulations Mr. Dunham

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I'm under the assumption that this statement of congratulations means one of the most prolific track riding addicts I've ever met has been initiated into the "Order of the Orange Shirt"?

Congrats John!!!!!!!

You've joined the Jedi ranks my friend.

Well deserved!

2trill357

John if your rocking an orange shirt that is f*#king awesome!!!!!!!!
Congratulations My Friend!!!!!!!!!!! :congrats:

Meat

Congrats John!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are such a great guy and you will make a great CR. It will be nice for you to be able to pass along your skills to others.

Meat

Of course I am hoping that the big news is that John is trying out for CR and not congrats on a sex change operation. Not that there is anything wrong with that. ;)

Either way congrats John....or Johneen....

michicago

Strong work, John! I kept looking for you on the track but came up empty all weekend. I figured I didn't know your bike/leathers well enough, but it appears you're just too fast for me find you!

Thanks again for the help at Barber this weekend. My weekend would have ended with 1 lap, otherwise. Much appreciated.

Thanks to John and Todd for pointing me in the right direction for Honda parts, too. :)

cupcakes

Dear John,

I found exhausts that will fit the ruckus. I assume this will help the CR try out process because an exhaust will give you many more hps and give you ability to go faster. After all, I know you couldn't ride your old bike stock (SLIPPER CLUTCH IS NOT STOCK HONDA) because you must have parts to go fast. I will help you, but you must do what I say because, after all, you are almost a CR and you can't possible understand RACE FAST.

You may also pay me to make your bike my "B" bike, after all I can't take it off your hands for free because Frankie told me he is already jealous and having another CBR will cause me many problems, but I am willing to do this for you.

Make sure you study very hard for your tests and don't fail because then no one will like you.

You are very welcome.