Congrats Ben Seville!

Bseville

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the opportunity to give back to the club and members. See you all at Beav in a few weeks.

1literduceater

Bseville;199688 wrote: Thanks everyone. I appreciate the opportunity to give back to the club and members. See you all at Beav in a few weeks.

You must be a new member because I dont know you....let me be the first to introduce myself. :flipoff: :flipoff:

:crs:

Congratulations Ben!

Bseville

1literduceater;199694 wrote: You must be a new member because I dont know you....let me be the first to introduce myself. :flipoff: :flipoff:

:crs:

Congratulations Ben!
Thanks...wait I think I know you...aren't you the guy that use to ride in advanced?????? :D

Bseville

1literduceater;199713 wrote: Yes that is me. As I recall some of our last rides you had issues keeping up with me??? :dunno:
Do you really want me to bring up the last time we shared the track together???? :haha:

1literduceater

Bseville;199715 wrote: Do you really want me to bring up the last time we shared the track together???? :haha:
Hey just because I decided to check out the front tire and under side of my bike when I was coming out of turn 4 does not make me a criminal!

I am done with this nice crongrats crap....when can we get back to launching insults at each other? :D

Rmcaninch600

Control Rider
Bseville;199711 wrote: Thanks...wait I think I know you...aren't you the guy that use to ride in advanced?????? :D
Yeah, I think he talks even more shit when he doesn't have to back it up.:popcorn:

RICK211

1literduceater;199716 wrote: Hey just because I decided to check out the front tire and under side of my bike when I was coming out of turn 4 does not make me a criminal!

I am done with this nice crongrats crap....when can we get back to launching insults at each other? :D
/ / / / lmao :haha: