Congrats Big Jimmy!

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Congrats Jimmy! Well EARNED Bump! You worked hard to get it, now you'll work some more and get even better out there! Remember that you will still be learning and getting faster and smoother! The learning never stops! Congrats again Jimmy!

WOW !!! I can't even begin to thank you all enough. It really does feel like just a few days ago that I was watching most of you ride and saying to myself these guys and girls are completely insane and need to get some mental help !! Well little by little and with such a tremendous amount of incredible coaching I now need to get some mental help too. Gotta throw some shout outs but I suck at typing so I can't do any novels like Fahdee or Motorkas do. That being said I wish I could write like they do because I could only hope to express the spirit and enthusiasm that they both do for track days and sportbike riding.
MY N2 partners : Rob,Will,Kris,James,and Jim I am so glad that I am a part of this !! I really am
N2 Directors: Todd,Len,John and Dan You guys are second to none.
Special thanks: Jim Frantz for big giant dude inspiration and just being a friend. Collin shag moto you rock. CR's Steve and Rob for scaring the shit bout of me and showing me the pavement was still there on the other side.
3 amazing teachers for me: Mike Pope,Kenny Mannix and Dan Kappy You three made a significant difference and I can't thank you enough.
My Circle: Jeff,Jo Jo, Dave, Damian, You bitches better get in the saddle or the abuse will not stop.
Jadsta AKA Pit Bitch : I would not wanna do this without you.
Scott Levy aka Scott the --- I don't have many but sure am proud to call you my friend.
I'm not sure who I forgot but there is bound to be a few.
It's not my fault
It's Titos fault !!!! That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

took me 40 min to type this

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
You came to Da Beave and you Conquered Da Beave!! What a HUGE difference from Saturday Morning to Sunday Afternoon!!

Keep on Rocking!!!

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Nice job!!
I've seen Jimmy's passion for competition and I know when he sets a goal he won't give up until he gets there ....
I also know the bump to Advanced was only a milestone on his journey.
Enjoy the ride brother!

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Jimmy, the expression on your face when you got the bump is why I love helping other riders. My only regret is not being able to work with you more on the track. Once you get to advanced the CR instruction kinda goes away. However, I will make it my mission to get out there with you and continue helping you. For all that you have done for me personally, I feel obligated to help. Congrats!

Tha Jadsta

Jimmy Winters Motorsports
Ahh man, I can remember the first track day I ever attended. Jimmy was in "B" group at the time and when he was done riding, all I remember is us going to watch the "A" riders in shock and aw. I remember you saying to me, "Those guys are HONKIN'! Kid... I'll get there. It might take some time, but I will be that fast." Knowing Jimmy and his dedication levels, and his skills on anything with a motor and wheels, I knew he could do it. From that day on, track day after track day, thousands of miles of driving, with some really good days, and some really crappy ones, the enormous amount of dedication and commitment from Jimmy didn't subside. Being there and watching you, me learning the sport as well, and helping you, just makes me the happiest guy in the world to see you achieve your goal. It feels like I was next to you the whole way! This journey we've had up to this point really goes to show me that whatever you put your mind to, and with dedication, you can get it. You worked so hard and so long for this, and you finally got it. I am so glad to of been with you while you met your goal and wouldn't of wanted to be anywhere else! I am so proud of you man!

Kwick

Control Rider
As has been already said ... Congratulations!!!! I am definitely looking forward to getting out there with you in 'A' group!! and getting back on the track in general. :) looking forward to getting back in the saddle in June. Gotta shake those cobwebs!!