Congrats Borislav

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Boris rode like a rock-star all day long!

Oh, and congratz to Joooooooooody and Regg too! More fresh meat for the A group.

It was a great day, despite the heat.

borislav

Control Rider
Thank you all,Rob I had awesome time riding with you and thanks for beliving in me when you decided to give me bump!Emerson thanks for working with me it was alot of fun and also thanks to other CR's.Also want to congratulate everybody who got bump and say thanks to my fellow I group riders for clean ride with out dirty stuff!Greg it will not take long and you will be there with me and we'll have more grate rides."A" riders please be nice to FNG:D

Love you all
Bo

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
borislav;202961 wrote: Thank you all,Rob I had awesome time riding with you and thanks for beliving in me when you decided to give me bump!Emerson thanks for working with me it was alot of fun and also thanks to other CR's.Also want to congratulate everybody who got bump and say thanks to my fellow I group riders for clean ride with out dirty stuff!Greg it will not take long and you will be there with me and we'll have more grate rides."A" riders please be nice to FNG:D

Love you all
Bo
You were rolling well. I had fun working with you early in the day. Good body position, lines and throttle control... Congrats!! Looking forward to riding with you in A.

borislav

Control Rider
jcurtis;202969 wrote: You were rolling well. I had fun working with you early in the day. Good body position, lines and throttle control... Congrats!! Looking forward to riding with you in A.
Jim thanks for input it was a lot of fun!

Good job, Bo! I know it is especially sweet since you were just out there riding your ride and not looking for the bump. I remember your first day on the track at CSS. You were blazing fast then, and it was your first time on the track. Well done!