Congrats Boys!

Godfather

Congrats to Scott and Dennis from Sicilian Racing on their BUMP to A Group! :adore:

GREAT job out there guys with NESBA's first weekend at NCBIKE! You guys finally started riding as good as you cook! :D

Can't wait to do it again!

noobinacan

can't wait to see these two Physco's in A :spank::nutkick:

congrats on the bump!
and can't wait to ride with you guys at the next event...will be awesome!

matt2212

Lets roll boys!

When is your next event?;)

Congrats to both of you now if only beamerboy didn't take all this time off....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Ha, congrats to my extended Sicilian family!! Looking forward to rolling with you. :cool:

bmrboy

outstanding , you boys make me proud
GREATNESS COMES TO THOSE THAT WAIT !!!!!!!!
Do you believe me now Dennis , Scott ..... Awesome just FREAKING Awesome ......... :adore::adore::adore::adore:

bmrboy

matt2212;281797 said:
Lets roll boys!

When is your next event?;)

Congrats to both of you now if only beamerboy didn't take all this time off....

I will see you all at VIR ...... With my New Ride !!!!!!!!!

Looks like I've got some work to do ........ :D

bmrboy

Godfather;281792 wrote: Congrats to Scott and Dennis from Sicilian Racing on their BUMP to A Group! :adore:

GREAT job out there guys with NESBA's first weekend at NCBIKE! You guys finally started riding as good as you cook! :D

Can't wait to do it again!
Godfather ........ This is simply OUTSTANDING ..... :wow::wow::wow: Your Boys worked HARD for it !!!!!!

CONGRATS ....... Scott , You WORKED & WORKED & WORKED ...... You made it !!!!!!!!

CONGRATS ...... Dennis , same for you Brother ..... You remember our little conversation ????? BACH NOT METALLICA !!

EXCELLENT , AWESOME , OUTSTANDING ....... & VERY KOOL ... :D:D

bmrboy

noobinacan;281793 wrote: can't wait to see these two Physco's in A :spank::nutkick:

congrats on the bump!
and can't wait to ride with you guys at the next event...will be awesome!
Aman ..... You better get your MOJO working ....... :agree: these boys are gonna smoke your arsh !!!!!!

noobinacan

bmrboy;281817 wrote: Aman ..... You better get your MOJO working ....... :agree: these boys are gonna smoke your arsh !!!!!!
I know dude, there's gonna be a lot of fast people in A
not sure what I'm gonna have to do to keep up :D

ADVRacer

Thanks for the comments, but the real props go out to the coaches. Dunham and Peanut were giving some great tows at NCBIKE. I think I worked with every coach in the Southeast in the last four track days. I have to say, although being in "A" is awesome, Dennis and I were having a blast with the passing practice those last few days in "I" group, lol. I guess now we have to start over with the fundamentals if we're going to keep up with the "A" Gang. Thanks again to everyone, I enjoyed every minute of it.

Godfather

T-shirts

denbsteph;281822 wrote: Thanks!!

We will see you all at VIR S/S/N.
ADVRacer;281829 wrote:
Thanks for the comments, but the real props go out to the coaches. Dunham and Peanut were giving some great tows at NCBIKE. I think I worked with every coach in the Southeast in the last four track days. I have to say, although being in "A" is awesome, Dennis and I were having a blast with the passing practice those last few days in "I" group, lol. I guess now we have to start over with the fundamentals if we're going to keep up with the "A" Gang. Thanks again to everyone, I enjoyed every minute of it.
Well Boys! I just called the T-Shirt Shop! I will have your Shirts ready for the next event. What do you want me to have them put on the back of the shits?

1. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN BEEEOOOTTCCHHHEESSSS!:popcorn:
2. STAY BEHIND ME UNLESS YOU LIKE STUFFING:wow:
3. THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL PASS ME IS IF YOU'RE ON A 750 OR 1000! CHEATER!:cool:
4. YOU TELL JEFF MAY AND DANE WESBY I'M LOOKING FOR THEM!:mad:
5. LE TUE PALLE PUZZANNO DI PARMIGIANO!:haha:

gursesl

Congrats, Dennis and Scott! You guys were riding great and deserved the bump! I still think NESBA did a big mistake by moving you up, but I know I will enjoy some company in the "A" group! Welcome to the stabfest!

ADVRacer

I'll go with #5. Anyone following me will stay behind me trying to figure out what the hell it meanns, LOL.

ADVRacer

Ruhe52;281871 wrote: How about
"Please use lube when you A$$ rape me in turn 1"
Thanks, Ruhe, no problem here though, I'm used to it dry. Dennis almost ran me and himself off the track in turn two trying to stuff me. It's all good though, he spent most of the day following me and trying to learn my lines.