Congrats Chris Canali

Mikey75702

Congrats on the bump to A bro. You were fast and looking good out there in I before they bumped you. Have fun stuffin JJ :D

Twiztedjester55

Mikey75702;213649 wrote: Congrats on the bump to A bro. You were fast and looking good out there in I before they bumped you. Have fun stuffin JJ :D
Congrats again Chris, but I don't see too much stuffing if he repeats how we rode together in I this weekend:saythat:

Canali

Thanks guys... JJ, you and me, it'll be an A group showdown... Emerson, I'm waiting to post vids because I need to put the rear facing mount on my bike and next time I'll get the shot of you flicking me off after I stuff you :nutkick:

RyanITV

Admin
Canali;213687 wrote: Thanks guys... JJ, you and me, it'll be an A group showdown... Emerson, I'm waiting to post vids because I need to put the rear facing mount on my bike and next time I'll get the shot of you flicking me off after I stuff you :nutkick:
Hahahaha - the shit-talking is strong with this one.

Just make sure you use the wide-angle lens so you get Emerson's whole head in the frame.

Ryan

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Canali;213687 wrote: Thanks guys... JJ, you and me, it'll be an A group showdown... Emerson, I'm waiting to post vids because I need to put the rear facing mount on my bike and next time I'll get the shot of you flicking me off after I stuff you :nutkick:
Count me in! He got me too...:haha:

Twiztedjester55

RyanITV;213691 wrote: Hahahaha - the shit-talking is strong with this one.

Just make sure you use the wide-angle lens so you get Emerson's whole head in the frame.

Ryan
Nah, it's not very hard when you're dealing with Emerson