Congrats CycleRant

chucke133

zangman;80417 wrote: Congrats dude! :cheers: Does this mean that we will be getting "Toned Down" Mike from now on?
Mrs. Cyclerant maybe?

You might have to visit him in his pit to get the full-on Cyclerant. Or you could always post up asking about camping, power at the track, what time will they let us in, why can't I get bumped, complain on Tuesday about what happened at last Saturdays track event, anything that's in the manual, etc. etc.

I don't think he'll wander far.

JAB3

Nope he is still that same old 'rant. He just has more things to harp on now!
Congrats senior' Ruhe the shirt looked good on you! and I mean the see-thru mesh shirt that showed your pasties that you were wearing on Saturday :)
seriously, well earned and deserved
now I have spend this week planning some more new cr "fun" for CMP :)

D-Swens

...hold on! Mike wasn't a CR? hmmm....

this could get interesting:D

Congrats! well deseverved brother, look forward to getting some instruction:adore:

stow

Great job Mike, you earned it. Now I just have to find some advil, my neck is killing me. Tire walls should be banned from all race tracks.

Ruhe52

Stow hope you are starting to feel better. Yep easy track for me to ride at 70% as if you go off you are going off at big speed. Guess I will see you at Lil Tally next huh?

Backmarker

Control Rider
Well deserved......You moved up from "B" to "I" to "A" to :cr: in grand 'ol style :adore:

NESBA has made a wise decision....:congrats:

WAY TO GO SIR........:D