Congrats Dale!! WERA NE, MA, and NC tons of championships

Katie785

NOt sure which ones exactly, but i think Northeast, Mid Atlantic, North Central C Superstock as well as Mid Atlantic and Northeast Superbike!!! Great season! It was fun battling with you!

Dave561

Control Rider
That's great. All of you have had a great season. It was good to read the reports and wish I could have made a few events but you all would have left me behind.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Way to go Dale! :first::congrats:The rest of the Nesba racers out there did a great job representing our club as well.

dale.b

Katie, thanks! It was a great season! I think if the weather was a little more consistent, you would have had a a couple extra championships under your belt!! Congratulations to you as well on your championships!!

I am waiting for the final points to be posted but I think I got first in the following:

CSS NE, MA, NC
CSB NE

Good job to everyone who made it out this year!

Emerson, you were killing it at the start. Hope you make it back out someday!
Lenny, it was great seeing you out there on the grids this year. Get yourself ready for next season.
Rob, Kubie, Tony, Justin, Jiggy, you guys are going to kill next year! Go Team NESBA!!
Scott, Charlie, Sam, Rick, Brandon, Duane - damn... so many people I met racing this season... Great meeting all of you and hanging out Saturday evenings!!
Ron, glad you found your balls. :)
Dean, congrats on your first win!! Go get em!
Louie, congrats on your championships!
Drew, congrats on finishing on the box! Look forward to learning from you all over again next season!
And Katie, thanks for all the advice, for getting me to go racing, for the great battles all season long! Hang in there, I have a feeling that you'll be leading the grid in expert in short order. You're a fast learner, you're the racer I learned from the most this season. Congrats on your championships, and finishing so well in all the classes!

Katie785

Thanks, Dale - that means a lot to me! There is seriously NO ONE else I'd be okay with beating me in the championships! LOL..

Your riding improved ten-fold from the beginning of the year, where you were in "track day mode" and hesitant with passing.... I've never had the trust to ride so close to someone and I honestly can say that you really helped me get my head back in the game and allowed me to become more aggressive and know that passing close wasn't always going to end up in a crash! I tell everyone that you're the worst kind of competition because I can wait and wait and you'll never make a mistake!! LOL. I can't wait to battle it out with you and the rest of the expert class next year!!

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Very nicely done, Dale/Katie... just an absolutely awesome performance.

You've left us quite a reputation to live up to next year!

Jiggy

Control Rider
Winna....Winna....Chicken Dinnas. Congrats on the #1 plates Katie/Dale/Louie. Now get out of the Novice ranks so the rest of us can play. :)

Drewbie

It has certainly been an awesome season! Congrats to all! The battles Dale and Katie have had all year were epic!:congrats:

As for me, I had a hell of a first expert season. 3rd in C Superbike Expert in the Northeast with some really tough competition, all on much newer bikes. Joe of Joe's Garage built an amazing bike (yep, built the whole bike.. motor, paint, suspension.. everything) for me to ride this year and I give them all the credit to getting that bike where it is today. Getting out motored everywhere can be discouraging but I kept my head down and got my 2005 Honda 600 on the podium and consistently finished top 5 every weekend.

Thanks to everyone for the support this season!!

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Congratulations to Dale, Katie, Drew and the rest of the Nesba racers.
ou guys really put on a show this year and made us proud to be members of Nesba.

Just goes to show the quality of the riders and the CR's in Nesba!

Too bad Emerson had his unfortunate off..... but we all got to see his potential.

Congrats again!!!

rugbymook

Control Rider
Race Director
Great job Dale!

And also congrats to the other NESBA champions this year!!

It's great when "just little trackday riders" take #1 plates!

RollieManollie

Control Rider
Geez....I think I'm going to cry with all the compliments between Katie and Dale..lol!

Good job everyone! I got 4 championships myself this year, but heck, I'm just a sandbagger!! :D

Jiggy

Control Rider
RollieManollie;86816 wrote: Geez....I think I'm going to cry with all the compliments between Katie and Dale..lol!

Good job everyone! I got 4 championships myself this year, but heck, I'm just a sandbagger!! :D
You sandbag more than the Army Core of Enginneers at a Hurricane relief event. Congrats on the wins and the white plates.

RollieManollie

Control Rider
Jiggy;86819 wrote: You sandbag more than the Army Core of Enginneers at a Hurricane relief event. Congrats on the wins and the white plates.
LMAO!!! Hey, I'm going to try and sandbag next year too! :D

Yank 521

Control Rider
RollieManollie;86820 wrote: LMAO!!! Hey, I'm going to try and sandbag next year too! :D
shit 2 bro, your linin up with the white plates next year. i'm hoping we even get to play at nj.

RollieManollie

Control Rider
stealth 521;86874 wrote: shit 2 bro, your linin up with the white plates next year. i'm hoping we even get to play at nj.
Working on that! Gotta try out the new bike before the snow flys! Nesba has 2 dates at beaver too in October.:dunno:

dale.b

How could I forget Manotti!! Congrats, man!!! Gary, it was good meeting you and your dog! Great job in the rain races!!

Mook, you were a big reason for me coming out this year. I hope you make it back out at some point!! No doubt my upbringing in NESBA provided the foundations for my success this year.

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
ConGrats! Dale, Katie, Drew, Ryan, Rob C., and anyone that I forgot (sorry I'm getting old!!) You folks did and awesome job out there this year!:first: We have quite a few Champions! You have represented Nesba and YOURSELVES in and extraordinary way! It was a pleasure to see everyone out there this year, I just wish I could have taken part in the fun.:doh:

We'll be out there next year to have some fun and watch you folks fight it out :box:again for MORE Championships and most importantly have fun when your doing it!:cheers: